Many people believe that it is very important to make large amounts of money,

The important things for people’s life is different .Most of people hard working to make large amounts of money , while others are willing to earn a comfortable living.
People believe that making large amounts of money is very important. They would like to prepare for their future not only themselves but family also. They are concerned about their children‘s future both education and lifestyle. Most of parent desire children to study in a prestigious school because they think that it has benefit for the future career. It‘s mean that they can afford tuition fee because a prestigious school have to spend much money .Moreover, presently, the standard of living has tendency to increase. For instance, they need to spend money for transportation fee and personal expense.
The other perspective, some people are satisfied to earn a comfortable living. They believe that a comfortable living live in a happy life. Although they can not make much money, they spend money properly. Furthermore, they have more time with their family which it brings about a close relationship. In addition, it is useful for your health and mentality because they have no stress .They don’t think about how to make much money.
From my point of view, I am satisfied to earn a comfortable living .When I was a little, my father would like to make large amounts of money for my bright future. He worked hard and had no time with me and mother; therefore, our relationship is quite so far. He lacked of interest in his health then it has an effect on his health in the present .He is sick of diabetes. It is unworthy to sacrifice life for much money.
The way of a happy life for each people is different .Someone enjoy making large amounts of money, but someone prefer to earn a comfortable living .Whichever you think that it make you feel happy. You just do it.

TOEFL listening lectures: Why do the Lascaux cave paintings probably not qualify as graffiti?

People believe that making large amounts of money is very important. They would like to prepare for their future not only FOR themselves but THEIR family also. They are concerned about their children‘s future both education and lifestyle. Most parentS desire THEIR children to study in a prestigious school because they think that it has benefit for theIR future careerS. It‘s mean that they can afford tuition feeS, because a prestigious school HAS to spend A LOT OF money .Moreover, the standard of living has tendency to increase. For instance, they need to spend money for transportation feeS and personal expenseS.
The other perspective, some people are satisfied to earn a comfortable living. They believe that BY EARNING a comfortable living THEY CAN live a happy life. Although they cannot make much money, they spend money WISELY. Furthermore, they have more time TO SPEND with their family which brings about a close relationship. In addition, it is BETTER for your health and mentality because they have no stress .They don’t think about how to make much money.
From my point of view, I am satisfied to earn a comfortable living .When I was little, my father would like to make large amounts of money for my bright future. He worked hard and had no time with me and mother; therefore, our relationship is quite DISTANT so far. HIS LACK of interest in his health has HAD an effect on his health AT the present. He is sick WITH diabetes. It is NOT WORTH sacrificING YOUR life for money.
The way TO a happy life for each people is different. Some enjoy making large amounts of money, but some prefer to earn a comfortable living .Whichever you think IS BEST AND makeS you feel happy, THEN just do it.
::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::
That is better Groffy.Time for you to do some more reading.

Kitos. 7/10