Make friend

Hi everyone
My name is Hang and I come from Viet Nam. I like studying English very much. I am 19 years old. My major subject is Business English. I want to improve my English.
Nice to meet all of you!
Love
Hang

1 Like

hi my name is nasrin from iran. we all are here to improve english. it is significant that you are pationate to learn english . but you keep in your mind, you need studing studing studing . you never get iearnig english over night. i wish you learn english fleuntly.

hi im jane, i want to make friends here in english forums so that i can improve my english and have confidence everytime i speak… hope a have a lot of friends here… thanks…

hi hang! can you be may friend here? i also love english, hope we can be friend… thanks…

Hi there!

How are you…must have fun learning and making friends.

Am from India and have been a member for quite sometime now…
Hope to keep in touch and be friends…
Keep in touch…
Manish

hi everyone! started last year but this is my first time to send message. hope to learn English with you guys! ",

Hi would you mind introducing yourself more?

Hi everyone, I’m Sachit. I hail from India,from the northern part of the country,to be precise. I’ve just joined this website and I’m excited to learn everything that this site has got to offer.I feel that my skills in English are of the average level and I will continue to improve myself. In addition to that another negative factor which prevents me from readily using the language is inability to form thoughts concisely.Any sort of suggestions in this regard will be greatly appreciated.

Hi all,

I am from india reside in TN.I would like to improve my grammar and basic skills in English, for that i need your support to enhance my communication skill.

Regards,
William

I am from India, and I hail from Tamil Nadu. I would like to improve my grammar and basic skills in English, for which I need your support. (Edited) William, it is befitting the Indian context as you know. When you want to improve your grammar and skills in English, it is tantamount to enhancing your ‘communicativity’.

‘and I hail from’ is not a natural informal form. I suggest that if you must correct every aspect of someone’s introductory post, you offer improvements befitting to the communication style, especially as in this case that is the stated requirement.

I am from Tamil Nadu in India. I would like to improve my grammar and basic skills in English. I need your support to enhance my communication skills.

Welcome, Gupta! Your English is good. Keep participating in the discussion and watch how educated users offer their opinions. You will find it interesting, really. All the best!

You are welcome, Sinha. Participate in the discussions as often as you find it interesting.

Welcome, Donabel! Let’s learn English together.

I just saw your reply to my post Anglophile. I will keep writing here,at this website,mainly with the idea of improving my knowledge of English. I usually face the problem in remembering correct words at the time of speaking which causes me to take long pauses. I live in a place where no one speaks English as result of this, my spoken English is very poor and also my written English is not as good as I want it to be.Although, Thanks for replying! I would like moderators to please correct my sentences whenever I make a mistake.( Is it fine to say ‘commit a mistake’ instead of make?)

I just saw your reply to my post, Anglophile. I will keep writing here, on this website, mainly with the idea of improving my knowledge of English. I usually face a problem in remembering the correct words at the time of speaking which leads me to take long pauses. I live in a place where no one speaks English and as result of this, my spoken English is very poor. Also my written English is not as good as I would like it to be. Thanks for replying, though! I would like the moderators to please correct my sentences whenever I make a mistake.

Other slight recasts are also possible.

Thanks Beeesneees for correcting my mistakes.