Make a new sentence-1 The argument that all high school graduates have the right to go to college

The argument that the all high school graduates are entitled the opportunity of going to colleague or university rests chiefly on the fact that making higher education universal could be significantly contribute to the state’s economy.

2 Likes

How about this:

The argument that all high school graduates have the right to go to college is based primarily on the fact that universal higher education could make a significant contribution to the nation’s economy.

1 Like

Hi, thanks for your editing. I tried to extend the topic which you can see from below. Would you like to take a look?

One strong argument that all high school graduates have the right to go to college is based primarily on the fact that universal higher education could make a significant contribution to the nation’s economy.
Firstly, Almost all the developed countries attached particular importance to child education. On the contary, a lion’s share of the less developed country’s citizens are only qualified to work on factory as they only able finish their primary or junior school, without any chance to higher education. In addition, take China unbelievable rises as an example, it put its goal of elimination of illiteral citizens in the first place.Besides, after the nine-year complusory education basically universal has been attained, the growth of university’s students has been increasing continuously, which is one of the most momentous reasons why China has become the second largest economic party in the world. Therefore, it is essential for the governments to ensure the opportunity for high school graduates to go to the university.

2 Likes

Here are a few amendments:

A strong argument that all high school graduates have the right to attend college is based primarily on the fact that general higher education could be a significant contributor to the country’s economy.
First, almost all developed countries attach particular importance to raising children. In contrast, a large proportion of the citizens of the less developed countries are only qualified to work in factories, since they can only complete their elementary or middle school without the possibility of higher education. Also, take China’s incredible rise as an example, it has put its illiterate elimination goal first. In addition, since the nine-year, basically universal, compulsory schooling was achieved, the number of university students has steadily increased. This is one of the major reasons why China has become the second largest economy in the world. Therefore, it is imperative for governments to give college graduates the opportunity to attend university.

3 Likes

Thanks Torsten.
I have a problem with uploading my voice recording. May I ask for your help?

1 Like

The argument that the all high school graduates are entitled to their right to college or university education rests chiefly on the fact that higher education could significantly contribute to the development of the nation’s economy.

2 Likes

Please use an external app such as the voice recorder on your smartphone to record your voice, save it as an MP3 file, create a new forum post and use the uploaded button to insert your recording. I know it’s quite a procedure and we’re working on a better solution… Let me know if you have any questions.

1 Like

After clicking the uploaded button, nothing pop up so I can‘t select the MP3 file.

2 Likes

Let’s do this together one step at a time. What we want is for you to share your voice recording as I did here.

Are you using the desktop or the mobile version of the forum?

1 Like

I tried on different browsers in desktop andthe mobile versionon

• Google & Safari in mobile version
  • Chrom in mobile version (By using ipad)
  • Sogou in desktop version
2 Likes

That’s very interesting. Maybe it’s a firewalls issue. Can you share the file via Google Drive?

1 Like

Okay, I will create a new topic and share it with google drive link.

Thank you so much.

2 Likes