Lyrics to Ms. Kati Svaby

Dear Rmzi,

I am also very sorry that I was forced to decide in this way. Because I began things what I would like to continue but I have to interrupt. C’est la vie. Once we have to interrupt everything what we have begun , for different causes. You say you are tired. I am very sorry for you.Take care of yourself!

Unfortunately, I am tired, me also. You know that I had broken my ankle. I never thought that an ankle fracture could weaken us. At last, I realized that I was lucky because if this fracture would happen 5 years later, it could have been critical consequences. 7 weeks in plaster, and now I can’t know the duration of physiotherapy.

Physiotherapy took up a lot of my time, and after I am good for nothing because it uses up my remaining strength.

In this state I tried to participate in the Forum,to struggle with ETN, it tried my patience and I couldn’t imagine that everybody has to struggle for about 40 minutes or more to sending a post. or I lost my written posts while I am trying to struggle these kinds of notices:

I don’t know the future. Probably I will try to see that my server will be repaired or not.
Many thanks for your letter. Take care of yourself and enjoy this course as I enjoyed in the beginning.

HUGS.

P.S: Now this letter went through without problem, and the yesterday’s one also, but it is so uncertain because two letters go through and with the third begins everything from the beginning.

I think that I don’t dare to work with the ETN for a while because if i see these notices put the wind up to me.

Now I try to send. I HOPE.

Hi Kati,

First, I’m very sorry Kati. Yesterday I was very tired again. I did read your post, but I could not reply you immediately. I slept well. Now I’m okay.

Thank you very much. You too, Take care of yourself! Complete healing of the fracture and Physiotherapy need patience. Our neighbour suffered from a fracture like you. The doctor fixed her fracture well, and advised her of a good diet and rest. She also had a Physiotherapy. The prognosis of her fracture was very good. She is very well now. The doctor advised her to be careful for some time. I hope that you would be okay soon.

Dear Kati nearly a month or two months ago, I had a problem like this.

Kati, In my openion, the people seem to appreciate you very much.

so please Kati, could you try again and again? This will be for me and for your friends

Kind regards

Mona Ramzi

Hello Mona,

Sorry, that I answer later but yesterday I couldn’t open the thread. Now I tried, and it opened immediately. I was very happy. I am better, and I changed my mind I won’t leave the ETN.

I am happy that you also are better, a good sleeping helps lot. Yes, you are right that the physiotherapy is tedious but indispensable. I am patient, I do it regularly , to tell the truth after there is an electric treatment and it drains me better than the physiotherapy.

Dear Mona, many thanks for your kindness.

Regards:

Your best friend, Kati

Hi Kati,

These are the most happy news of the day.

Good night

Mona

Hello Mr. Kyaw,

You disappeared. I bumped into a photo where I looked for a photo for the expression:"after that the ice was broken " and I found among a lot of pics (snowdrops/ icy sea etc) this photo. Of course I remember you. Happy New Year for 2014. I hope that you are well.

Do you respect still her? Or she is in your lovelessness ?

Regards:
Kati Svaby

Like the vast majority of politicians, full of deceit:
theguardian.com/commentisfre … l-archives
theguardian.com/politics/201 … ners-union
bbc.co.uk/news/uk-25549596
dailyrecord.co.uk/news/polit … et-2990304
stokesentinel.co.uk/Secret-p … story.html

Thanks Bez,

Now I have just had a few minutes to read the titles. Unfortunately, I couldn’t open the BBC. I agree with you that politics (history of nowadays) full of deceit.

Mr. Kyaw used to have a thread (I’ve forgotten its title) where he praised Margarate Thatcher. So, He and Her became linked in my mind for ever. If I see M.T. immediately I think of Mr. Kyaw- otherwise he praised you in the same way. It’s interesting, isn’t it? I liked Mr. Kyaw because he is a human being in this Forum.

Thanks again.

Kati

Hello Bez and Mr. Kyaw,

Here is a brand new paintings which was unveiled yesterday and only today they have showed the paintings to the world. It was veiled for about six years.

dailymail.co.uk/news/article … mmons.html

“Lady Thatcher loved the portrait – although she commented that she looked ‘very fierce’.”

Regards:
Kati Svaby

Hello Bez,

I have a great problem. I recorded a text which needs for improvement. I don’t know what can be the problem but if I ask microphone, I don’t receive, This never happened to me,I think that nobody notices my letters. If you would receive this post please try to help me.
I copy here my letter what I didn’t leave on the Speak spontaneously thread as I became a figure of fun with my mic problems as I would be to blame for it.

Many thanks, I hope you could help. I don’t understand that why I didn’t receive a microphone.

Regards:

Kati

If the microphone button is not available for your own post, then this would indicate an error with the Java on the website at that particular time.
The website is very old and is breaking down as a result. My understanding is that nothing can be done other than replacing the entire website, which would take a great deal of time and expense.
There is no point in asking for a microphone because nobody can place the button on the post.
Either the error will correct itself over time, or it won’t.

Many thanks Bez,

Only one thing this error message not only on this thread appears but EVERY THREAD where I sent a record.

Now -it is a trial I will have recorded this post to you and I will send you the same error report which will appear after my record as they appear on every thread

I have even an observation with this error. If I send a record it can be audible for me only if somebody listens to it somewhere. Now in Brasil Mauricio listened to his post to me and after I could listen to it me also. The way became without obstacle, it opens a clear way. I tell you that because it is an observation and perhaps for your technicians is means sth.

Many thanks:
Kati

Unfortunatly, I couldn’t record my post because my situation became worse, now the “error”-appears immediately. Please this observation of me tell the technicians.

Regards:
Kati

I do not have any access to technical aspects of the site or the technical team.

These problems occur for ALL site users, not just you. All I can suggest is that you have patience until whatever aspect has gone wrong sets itself right again.

This is my opinion. Torsten and Alan may have a different view, but the way I see it, the site is old. Technology has moved on and the site has not been able to keep pace with it. It needs a complete overhaul, but because of a combination of time, costs and the volume of material on the site, combined with the problems of transferring the material caused by the errors, this is unlikely to happen any time soon.

Dear Bez,

Yesterday evening, at midnight I received a faint promise from Torsten that " If you want to correct your mistakes, you can simply delete your recording and create a new one."
As I answered I tried this but I have no possibility-see the thread and please to help me. I was so naive that I believed that he thought that I couldn’t do this and he wants to help me.

In the morning I received your letter and I gave a very sketchy account Torsten’s posts to me.

Dear Bez,

I took the courage to describe this. What is true is true.

Many thanks for everything.

Best wishes:
Kati

As I said, the problems are intermittent.
You may not be able to do as you wish straight away, but next time you log on it might be possible.
There is no simple fix.

Dear Lady,

Mr. Kyaw sent his kindest regards and best wishes to you. He said Lady Thatcher is his lifetime hero and ( He won’t find another Lady Thatcher, he said ). He added the lady became his hero when he was twenty plus, he admired her a lot how she fought Falklands war. It’s stunning he said.

You know how much he stubbornly adores her. I don’t know how he thinks about her. But it would be closely related his way
of thinking. I mean he sees the world as he sees the Lady Thatcher.

I don’t think his way of thinking is always just and sound. But it’s A fun to read his writings?

He sent his humble regards to your beloved husband and family.

Kind regards,

Black Knight of Burma.

I’m not an artist at all, still I’m afraid I can’t find the Iron Lady’s spirit in this photo.

Regards.

Any war is just if you win it.
( Black Knight )

Dear Lady,

I believe you’ve read Burmese Days and The Lacquer Lady. How did you find them?

I prefer The Lacquer Lady ( Burmese Version ). For I learned about my own Burmese people here.

Which some people hid intentionally.

I don’t long for our kings or queens but our Burmese spirit.

As we are not only the poorest people in the world but we had the richest history which was stolen and abused.

I don’t mind the British for that.

I mean I simply want to know who I am as a Burmese.

And I can’t say I’m proud of it. Yet I’m sure I have no inferiority.

Burmese are rough and tough , still kind hearted.

Which I adore.

Regards.

P.S - Ms. Thatcher was very Burmese when she fought Falklands.

I hope you’ve got me.

Anyone,

If you have the E book of the Lacquer Lady please send me a copy.

Thank you.