Looking to trade for SAT, PSAT and ACT

I need SAT, PSAT and ACT exams. I have a good amount already. SAT tests I’m in need of include 2013 tests and past May Sunday exams. I really need ACT exams as well.

… I need as many official materials as I can get ahold of.

Are you looking to buy, sell, or trade? I have a good number of ACT exams on hand

Mods note: Illegal selling/trading of copyrighted materials removed.

‘Ahold’ is not correct. It is two words:
‘a hold’.
Better still,
Just got hold of…

Haha… I wasn’t looking for a grammar lesson, but ahold is acceptable where I’m located. Maybe there’s a difference in the UK.

My apologies - I thought you wanted to speak English. Not some foreign deviation from it.

Why would I want to speak British English when I’m American? Ahold is recognized by Webster’s, American Heritage and even used by Hemingway. I’m assuming Oxford doesn’t recognize it, but I’m not in the UK.

Another British / American difference then.
At least it has now been highlighted for learners.

is 61C different from 61D? are they both June 2005 tests? or does each test code designate a completely different test?

Mods note: Illegal selling of copyrighted materials removed.

@Beeesneees–actually yours is the foreign deviation. British English is little more than modified French. You’ve taken some words in their entirety (theatre, centre, etc.) and gone to great effort to Frenchify others (colour, flavour, etc–what’ with all those u’s?).

American English is its own language–theater, color–not simply a dialect of a neighbor’s (not neighbour’s) language.

Yeah, right.

Oh no, it’s quite true. My grasp of history is quite strong.

In 1066, you English were conquered by the French. Thereafter, your snail-eating overlords, desperate to flatter their flamboyant continental egos, forced you to insert superfluous u’s into perfectly good Anglo-Saxon words. Thus “color” became “colour,” “flavor” became “flavour,” and so on.

It wasn’t until hundreds of years later that American reformers such as Noah Webster finally liberated the language and restored it to its pure, Anglo-Saxon glory.

100% true story.

Yeah, right.