Looking for speaking partner? (TOEFL preparation)

hi
plz i want speak with english speaker becaues i need improve of language
this my email sndyan@windowslive.com if anybody want talk me

1 Like

Hello sndayn,

I think we can speak to each other.So we should find the best way to practice our speaking. I click on link that you sent but i doesnt work any more.

see you soon
From yassin

1 Like

My name’s Kim Loan. I’m from Vietnam. I’m an accoutant.
Now, I want to improve my English skills, specially listening and speaking skill.
So, I will be happy if you talk with me.
My e-mail: kimloan1610@yahoo.com
See you.
Kim Loan

1 Like

i am looking for a speaking partner for the toefl exam on 17 jan 09.
my skype id mihaela.tutulan ( GTM+2).

Hello everybody,

I am Minh, from Vietnam.
I am a new comer to this forum.
I do need someone to practise English Speaking Skill for my toefl test in Feb.

I look forward to talking with you.
Minh

P/S: My yahoo ID: minsuxu
My Skype ID: minsuxu

hello everybody.
iam planning to give toefl ibt in a few months.n i need speaking partners…those who r interested can PM me…

Hi folks,
I am taking toefl test in May, so I desperately need someone for speaking practice, if you are in a same position with me feel free to add me on your skype. My skype id is as below.

kronikinsan

Hi, I’m from Vietnam. Need find an speaking partner too. My yahoo id is linh211dl. Thanks

hello, i am new comer here, and i wanna find a speaking partner for my TOEFL on May 09.
i do not have Skype but i prefer MSN to talk online, is it ok?
anyone who interest this message please contact me! Thanks!

MSN ID: leizhang0206@msn.com
E-mail: petitmoi@163.com

Hi…I am new comer here…I am looking forward to having speaking pertner in English to improve my English…I used to chat in Yahoo mesenger…Anyone who interested please contact me…

Indriayuni@yahoo.com

i come back here 'cos i have just downloaded Skype and found it really useful. Anyway i have not yet found any speaking partners and still look forward to your reply…

My Skype ID: petitmoisofar

I am Seda. I am looking for speaking partners.

My skype ID : seda.koksal

Best regards
Seda

Hi people
My name is Miguel. I’m looking for a Speaking patner. I should get at least 26 in the Speaking section. Please send me a private message.

Hi
I’m Shima
I 'd like to practice my English with an English native speaker or someone who has been living in an English speaking environment since a while…
My level is very good in writing but I’m not sure about speaking and interacting…

my Skype is:
alshimaa.m.h

Hi! I’m a Russian student, also want to improve my speaking skills. Write me: ign50@mail.ru

I am looking for partners to pratice and improve my english.

My Skype login is gf38gf38 .

Don’t hesitate to contact me.

Julien

hi
my toefl is on 10th april.need a speaking partner.I’m from India.Here’s my gmail id:rips000@gmail.com

hi! my name is Anita and i need a practice partner for the preparation off Toefl so that we will correct our mistakes , encourage each other and improve ourselves.
My skype is reineani
my mail nguereine@gmail.com

will be expecting your add and mails :slight_smile:

Nick: kameljaa
Call me
I need some practice
Im taking the test in december
:slight_smile:

hello there,
I’m Giray. I was born in Greece and I currently live in Germany.
I am taking the TOEFL exam in December (I’m going to send an application to a university in Netherlands).

I had taken English classes for almost 9 years and now I don’t have a tutor.
Anyway, I’m looking for a speaking partner.

My skype is: ryan.rc
Let me know if you wanna study and practice for the exam with me.
GMT +1