Logging on the forum

You are asking me in 10th lesson of free e-mail English course :Dear Aneta, when are you going to log on to the forum? I did it already and I have been on the forum already for some time. But I get my english lessons to one e-mail, and the messages of replying to my posts to other e-mail address. - that’s why do you think I haven’t logged yet?
Regards,
Saneta

Dear Saneta,

Many thanks for your interesting question. I know from your progress report that you always log on to the forum before you take your tests so are right on target with your learning program.

Best regards,
Torsten[YSaerTTEW443543]

TOEIC listening, question-response: Where is the nearest ATM machine?[YSaerTTEW443543]

Dear Torsten,
So why you are asking in 10th lesson of English e-mail course when I am going to log on the forum??
, so are right on target with your learning program’’ = ,which? are (the tests?) right on the target with your learning program’’, ??? Or =,so are (the tests?) right on the target with your learning program’’???

Dear Thorsten!
I know you want that I lay a photo on the internet, but I’am sorry I’am not a genious with a computer and I
don’t know how to put it in.
But I can give a description of myself.
I working together with handicapped because I’an asperger and in the speartime I’am reading aviationtheory and go to fly in’s when I can.
Kind regards " Blueangel "

I’m not getting to work in the forum, I lost the manner to do on it. Please help me. Thanks. Jairozan.