Live performance vs television broadcast

Do you agree or disagree with the following statement? Attending a live performance (for example, a play, concert, or sporting event) is more enjoyable than watching the same event on television. Use specific reasons and examples to support your opinion.

Some people like to attend a live performance, because it is a way to share common interests with their friends. Besides, there is a sense of vivid interaction between the audience and the performers, which most people enjoy. Whether attending a live performance or watching the same event on television, it is depends on each person. As far as I am concerned, I would prefer to enjoy a television broadcast. The reasons of my preference will be explained as follows.

In the first place, buying tickets for a play, a concert or a sporting event can be chaotic. You have to bear endless queues and troublesome queues-jumpers, deal with overcharged fees and parking costs, and, arrive before time. Sometimes you have to stay some nights in the open air, in order to get in first in the recital or stadium. Therefore, you lose lots of time, money and energy that you can spend in other activities.

In the second place, overcrowded places can deplete you physically and emotionally. While there are people who will block your sight, there are others who will not let you hear a thing due to their constant cheers, cough or cellphone-conversations. There are also cases in which you are left with almost nonexistent space to breathe.

In the third place, what really matters is safety measures. You have to glance where the fire exits are, in case an emergency occurs. Besides, you must prevent your possessions from being pickpocketing.

In the last place, you may probably not amuse yourself as much as you desire, because the live performance is so dull that you will always regret attending it. Were you to watch the same wearisome event on television, you would be able to switch the channel.

All in all, paying close attention to all of the above mentioned, I would like to make myself comfortable at home, so that to watch a television broadcast. This is because I would rather not waste my time, money and energy in watching a boring live performance.

TOEFL listening lectures: Why does the professor mention New York Harbor?

Do you agree or disagree with the following statement? Attending a live performance (for example, a play, concert, or sporting event) is more enjoyable than watching the same event on television. Use specific reasons and examples to support your opinion.

Some people like to attend a live performance, because it is a way to share common interests with their friends. Besides, there is a sense of vivid interaction between the audience and the performers, which most people enjoy. Whether attending a live performance or watching the same event on television, it is depends on each person. As far as I am concerned, I would prefer to enjoy a television broadcast. The reasons of my preference will be explained as follows.

In the first place, buying tickets for a play, a concert or a sporting event can be chaotic. You have to bear endless queues and troublesome queues-jumpers, deal with overcharged fees and parking costs, and, arrive before time. Sometimes you have to stay some nights in the open air, in order to get in first in the recital or stadium. Therefore, you lose lots of time, money and energy that you can spend in other activities.

In the second place, overcrowded places can deplete you physically and emotionally. While there are people who will block your sight, there are others who will not let you hear a thing due to their constant cheers, cough or cellphone-conversations. There are also cases in which you are left with almost non-existent space to breathe.

In the third place, what really matters is safety measures. You have to /glance/TAKE NOTE OF/ where the fire exits are, in case an emergency occurs. Besides, you must prevent your possessions from being pick-pocketED.

In the last place, you may probably not amuse yourself as much as you desire, because the live performance is so dull that you will always regret attending it. Were you to watch the same wearisome event on television, you would be able to switch the channel.

All in all, paying close attention to all of the above mentioned, I would like to make myself comfortable at home, so that to watch a television broadcast. This is because I would rather not waste my time, money and energy in watching a boring live performance.
::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::
So good.
Kitos. 9.5/10

Thanks for the corrections, Kitos.