Like and dislike about studying abroad.

You are planning to study abroad. What do you think you will like and dislike about this experience? Why? Use specific reasons and details to support your answer.

I am planning to study in England next year. In my opinion, I will like more things about this experience than those which I will dislike. Of course, everything has its good and bad sides.

Firstly, I think that the thing I will like the most would be the amazing atmosphere. I have heard and read about it a lot and I am sure I will be impressed. Although many people consider the atmosphere as miserable and depressive, I find it really incredible. England is the country where the grass is greener and the sky is always blue. The weather is rainy there but I do not think that will make me feel disappointed, but just the contrary, I would love to run in the rain and have fun. The best example which I will give is my friend who has lived in the UK for five years. I communicate with her very often and we always talk about the English way of live, the people there and the atmosphere. I believe it is great!

However, there would be some things that probably I will dislike. One of them is the remoteness from my home, family and friends. I will be homesick and lonely and will dream about my country but I do not think that will make me change my mind. I am pretty sure that I will overcome all difficulties and troubles and I will succeed. For instance, my cousin moved to study in the USA two years ago. She could not get used to the new life and home and she came back after six months.

As a conclusion, I would like to say that studying in a foreign country is positive experience for people who like the diversity and changing the atmosphere, like meeting new people and challenges. But for those who are attached to their home and family it would be a difficult decision.

TOEFL listening discussions: A stereotypical toy means?

Please rate my essay ! Thank you a lot !

You are planning to study abroad. What do you think you will like and dislike about this experience? Why? Use specific reasons and details to support your answer.

I am planning to study in England next year. In my opinion, I will like more things about this experience than those which I will dislike. Of course, everything has its good and bad sides.

Firstly, I think that the thing I will like the most would be the amazing atmosphere. I have heard and read about it a lot and I am sure I will be impressed. Although many people consider the atmosphere as miserable and depressive, I find it really incredible. England is the country where the grass is greener and the sky is always blue. The weather is rainy there but I do not think that will make me feel disappointed, but just the contrary, I would love to run in the rain and have fun. The best example which I will give is my friend who has lived in the UK for five years. I communicate with her very often and we always talk about the English way of liFe, the people there and the atmosphere. I believe it is great!

However, there would be some things that probably I will dislike. One of them is the remoteness from my home, family and friends. I will be homesick and lonely and will dream about my country but I do not think that will make me change my mind. I am pretty sure that I will overcome all difficulties and troubles and I will succeed. For instance, my cousin moved to study in the USA two years ago. She could not get used to the new life and home and she came back after six months.

As a conclusion, I would like to say that studying in a foreign country is A positive experience for people who like the diversity and changE IN the atmosphere, like meeting new people and challenges(,) but for those who are attached to their home and family it would be a difficult decision.
::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::
WELCOME Daniella. Please read your PM reply.
This was nice work. I hope you are not too disappointed with England.

Kitos. 8/10

Thank you a lot, Kitos. Of course, I am not disappointed, just on the contrary, I am amazed. :slight_smile: