Letter writing

I am very regret to inform that I am currently facing lot of problems in the room which I am staying. The problems because of another student who is staying with me.

He has lot of friends and they are coming to the room more often. most of their friends having smoking and drinking habits and also often having parties in the room.

Some of their friends using my things without asking my permission and also they stolen my wrist watch and money also.

One more bad thing is they are forcing me to do such things which is really making me an acute. I am not able to concentrate on my studies due to these problems I am having it in the room.

I kindly requesting you to change my room and even if it is single room I am more comfortable with that.

Please do this needful!

Yours faithfully,
Karan

I regret to inform you that I am currently facing a lot of problems in the room in which I am staying. The problems are because of my room-mate.

He has a lot of friends and they come to the room often. Most of them smoke and drink and they also have parties in the room. Some of my room-mate’s friends use my things without asking my permission and I believe they stole my wristwatch and also some money.

Because I live there, I am forced to join in some of these activities which is a really acute problem for me. I am not able to concentrate on my studies due to these problems.
I kindly request that you change my room allocation. If I can have a single room I would be more comfortable with that.

Thank you in anticipation of a speedy response.

Yours faithfully,
Karan

I am regret
I regret

Which one is grammatically correct?

The one I used in my correction above.

Either I regret or I am regretful of.

‘I am regretful of’ does not work in the original scenario at all. The two phrases are not simply interchangeable.

I regret - Grammatically correct and okay.
I am regret - Wrong and ungrammatical. It can be ‘I am regretful’.
So, it should be either ‘I regret’ or ‘I am regretful’.

You keep saying that but you are either ignoring the original context from which the question arose or you do not understand it yourself:

I regret to inform you that I am currently facing a lot of problems in the room in which I am staying. CORRECT
I am regretful to inform you that I am currently facing a lot of problems in the room in which I am staying. INCORRECT

You had better keep yourself off from such things as you cannot understand or as you do not know. It looks as though you agree that ‘I am regret’ is grammatical. If you want to understand my explanation, you need to look at his last question. Not to look at the original and keep justifying what you say/said is correct!
Why do you want to connect it to the original when the poster himself is specific with a question and try to make a fool of yourself? Did I tell him what you said was wrong? I DID’NT. Don’t ever try to be over smart. Comprehend things patiently.
By the way, aren’t you pretty sure that any prudent person will only say that it should be either ‘I regret’ in both the cases or the first should be ‘I am regretful’. Can you answer it any other way using ‘am’? It is my challenge!

There’s only one person making a fool of himself here!

Do yourself a favour, look back over my messages, and find anything that gives you the idea that I think ‘I am regret’ is correct. Specifically note message #4.

As for the rest of your rambling, it is so poorly written that I can’t even make sense of some of it.