Let's play...

1. Comedy

" The Divine Comedy" are divided into three canticas: Inferno (Hell), Purgatorio (Purgatory), and Paradiso (Paradise).

academicearth.org/courses/dantes … d-paradise

1. ERRORS

(Comedy of errors - Shakespeare.)

Accident is often thought to be the result of 63) PILOT’s error.

1. Aircraft.

If God had meant man to fly, He would have given him more money or airplane 65)TICKETS.

u have to get tickets,inorder to watch a movie 66) cinema

1. SILENT movie - a film in which voices and other sounds are not heard. :slight_smile:

I am AFRAID of going to the movie alone. It is really dark.

1. Sedate-phobia: FEAR of silence.

P.S.
Bagheera, you posted Silence two minutes earlier! Two birds with one stone (Silence, Afraid)! LOL.

How do you do, nice to hear from you, expect to ‘meet’ you in our thread! :slight_smile:
OK, my turn.

I have fear of HEIGHTs since my childhood.

Have to log out. Buy guys. See you tomorrow or the day after tomorrow.
LOL

1. children:they usually fear from darkness
  1. I wonder who will WRITE the 73th?

So they often get someone to…

73) READ them a bedtime story

A.L,
I can’t 74)UNDERSTAND what does WTF on your avatar mean?

Existentialist 75) PHILOSOPHERS - believed that human beings create their own moral values and are responsible for the result of their own actions.

Salivan, what time do you get up? Your messages appear early in the morning. :wink:

A boy is about to go on his first date, and is 76)NERVOUS about what to talk about. He asks his father for advice. The father replies: “My son, there are three subjects that always work. These are food, family, and philosophy.”

P.S.
I am used to getting up at 8:00 in the morning. But today it was a little bit late. I got up at 9:30, today! Have you changed your time zone in your profile? If not, go to your profile and choose your proper TIMEZONE from the combo-box (list).

1. worry

(Pasban, do you realise that in this game the word you choose is supposed to be linked to/ associated with the preceding word in some way? You seem to be linking words that don’t have an association by means of a mini-story instead. I’m not concerned about you doing this, so please don’t be worried. I just wondered if you were mistaking the point and would like it clarified.)

Bee’s right, friend, let’s not break the rules. Well, I haven’t changed the time zone yet, thanks.

I used to have butterflies in my stomach before exams. I’m a 78) NITPICKER, you know. Very bad quality of my character. Hate it, still can do nothing about it.

Salivan are you worried before thesis completion? The deadline is soon as far as I know. :slight_smile:

1. Headlouse.

Although a nitpicker is one who searches for the very fine details, the term comes from the act of hunting through hair to find the tiny nits - the eggs of the headlouse.

Thanks Bee,
Can’t I use it when I worry because of unimportant details?

1. HEAD and SHOULDERS (can take any word) - means the best.

Bee, is the idiom too old fashioned?