Let's learn English together!

Anyone who is interested in contributing to this website, please take a look at my fundraising campaign:

4 Likes

Is this offer still available?

2 Likes

Hi Sonia, thanks a lot your interest in supporting us. We have reactivated the campaign so you can contribute to the project if you like.

Alternatively, you can also use PayPal.Me

Many thanks for your support.

Torsten

1 Like

Thank you very much for your response! I have long dreamed that my niece would start learning English. She lives in Germany and is studying in the 2nd grade. Unfortunately, at school, she has big problems with learning English. This year, she and her mother will fly to visit us and I would like to improve her English skills. I’m currently looking for reading comprehension worksheets for 2nd grade. Perhaps on this forum, I can find something suitable? I would be very grateful if you would share resources where I can find such worksheets.

2 Likes

Hi again. Since English is a very non-phonetic language I don’t think it’s a good idea if your niece starts reading texts on her own. Unlike in German, we don’t pronounce words in English the same way they are spelled so your niece is bound to make many mistakes when she starts reading texts that contain a lot of new words. I recommend she finds some interesting audio or video material such as short stories or cartoons. They internet is full of excellent great resources for any learner of English. Let me know if you want me to give you a hand finding something appropriate for your niece.

1 Like