Let's decide that right now!

I do really appreciate that a lot of people do really want to improve their language skills but wont it be better if these topics are posted not in the topic What Do you want to talk about. I suppose this topic is for duscussing but not for asking for the right grammar structure. But thats only my opinion… Just let me know if I`m right or not! Is that ok?!

Hi Jailbird,

Thank you for raising this interesting question. You are right, we cover various topics in this forum:
english-test.net/forum/forum3.html
Yes, it would be better to split this forum into several categories but at this point we want to get the forum going. Imagine you find a website upon checking its forum you realize that the latest post had been made a couple of days ago.
Building a structured and active e-community requires a lot of mental energy. Our most important forum is this:
english-test.net/forum/forum4.html because here people can ask targeted questions and get instant support. We are planning to connect all our tests to the forum so users will be able to prepare for exams such as the TOEFL or TOEIC in a very convenient and effective way.[YSaerTTEW443543]

TOEFL listening discussions: A conversation between a professor and a departmental secretary[YSaerTTEW443543]