Leipzig, Physiotherapist group

I would like to introduce you to this small but very dynamic group. It consists of 4 women and 1 man, all with a fairly similar level of English. I meet with this group every Friday evening from 6 till 7:30 near the Clara Zetkin park in the studio of one of the physiotherapists, the group is made up of 3 physiotherapists, 1 accountant and also a large Leipzig based taxi company owner. As well as essential grammar, they want to learn better English for Business and travel. So I will keep you posted as to what we do each week here on the forum.
Regards
Scott

I must apologise for my lack of updates for this group, but due to it being on the friday night and I try to relax at the weekend, I never get round to it.

Over the last 3 months we have covered many things, from grammar to the latest task which was to create a business presentation based on their own business.

I have tried to keep this course very interactive as they all have a fairly good grasp of the English language and we I think this group will really benefit from the ‘learning by doing’ technique.

In the last lesson we started looking at marketing and advertising and the group decided they want to create a marketing campaign in English. So for the next few lessons this is what we’ll be doing. So from here on I will try to be more forthcoming with the reports and hope you enjoy reading them.

Scott

Hi Scott, are you still doing this group?[YSaerTTEW443543]

TOEIC listening, talks: Information on new charge card[YSaerTTEW443543]