Learning to write sentences with the words, dig, concave, strainer and etc

Dig finger into the sink strainer to loosen up the food scraps/debris that was caught there in order for the water to pass through into the drain.( Can I say dig finger? And can I say caught there?).

Stick your finger into the sink strainer and move it around the strainer to loosen up/remove the food scrapes/debris that was trap there in order for the water to get trough into the drain. ( Can I say stick finger and move around?).

The sink strainer is concave in shape so that it can trap the food debris/scraps. ( Can I say concave shape?).

Stick you finger in the concave part of the sink strainer and move it around to loosen up the debris/scrapes.

In the restaurant, chicken meat are prepared/cut into two forms, which are cube and slice forms.

The restaurant uses two forms of chicken meats which are cube and slice forms.

Can I phrased the above sentences in such ways? Please help

2 Likes

Reach into the sink strainer with your finger to loosen any food debris that may be caught there, allowing the water to flow down the drain.

Put your finger in the sink strainer and move it around the strainer to remove any food debris that may be caught there, allowing the water to flow down the drain.

In the restaurant, the chicken is prepared in two forms, cubes and slices.

1 Like