Learning English (Oxford and Cambridge universities)

Hi Alan! Do you speak French fluently?

Hi,

I’m curious why you want to know this. I understand written French quite well but wouldn’t say I speak it fluently.

Hi ! You told us that you learnt German and French.
What is your approach of learning English? Torsten’s approach we have known.
Thinker

Hi,

I really don’t want to get involved in any philosophical discussions - my function is to provide materials for the tests and to help in clarification of grammatical points.

Thinker, if you read the materials and tests on our website carefully you will see and understand Alan’s approach to learning and using languages. You have a tendency to ask questions that are trying to lead astray (the initial post was about Oxford and Cambridge).[YSaerTTEW443543]

TOEIC listening, talks: Company official informs employees about job cuts[YSaerTTEW443543]

Hi Torsten! What Alan’s article must I read exactly?

Hi Thinker,

You are free in your choice to read anything you want. Reading is an excellent way of learning a language and all of Alan’s materials are on the one hand informative and on the other hand entertaining.[YSaerTTEW443543]

TOEIC listening, talks: Stadium announcement asking fans to remove car from emergency exit[YSaerTTEW443543]

You don’t understand me! What important to Alan in learning English?

Hi Alan! Your function is very important but we are all people with our different opinions. Why do you refuse to talk about different and interesting things?
P.