Learning about life

Many people believe that the most important things in life cannot be learned in a classroom. do you agree with them?

Generally, people learn about life all their life. They start learning from school, after university, work and so on. The education that they gain in their youth will be useful in the future life. All the life people gain two kind of knowledge. The Knowledge that was gained in school and in life. To my opinion the most useful things we learn from experience. I have several arguments to support my choice.
 Firstly, I want to point out the knowledge that we obtain from life experience influence to our important decisions. Those decisions regulate our life. I can give as example, my cousin Terry. He even hardly graduated from school. He has worked in oil sector from the childhood. With the help of practice he invented the things that can be made from oil. Eventually, he became one of famous scientists in oil sector.
 The other important argument, I can add is alive of experience. In class you just gain theoretical knowledge. The important difference you fell experience and it gives advantage to you catch the meaning. I want to point out as an example, Henry ford who is accepted father of car industry. Without basic knowledge he started to work in car repair place. He was repairing old cars and changing their parts.  Eventually, he invented the car that will be very famous in future.
 In conclusion, I want to state that education we obtain from class is also important. It provides us with work and other important things. Also, as I previously mentioned person always learn new thing. It is important to make connection between you have learned in class and from experience. You will be successful if you can use theoretical knowledge in practice.

[/i]

Please post your essays and texts in the Grammar and Vocabulary section.

TOEIC listening, photographs: Checking the map

Hi Shukur,
When you post your essays in the correct forum, please note that I have, for the second time today, edited the title of your post to make it more explanatory.
You should do this for your own essays.
Please help everyone to make the most of this forum and its resources by giving your threads meaningful and relevant subject lines.