Learn english in usa

Hello friends, I’m john and I wanna discuss about the importance of learning languages. A person is sid to be an educated when he/she can speaks and write any language and understand it. so every language is important in it’s location. but when you will go to foreign you have to speak their language. Eurolingua offer foreign language learning courses abroad in selected international language schools.

I’m really interested, can you reply me.

Learn english in usa

Is that a failed spam attempt?
Is your writing an example of the standard one can expect from that school?

yes, i agree, i think we should know more foreign language, it make us confident and communicate easy.

Hi,
I have been in the US for quiet sometime now but I’m still learning American English. Everyday I have to use it at around here, that’s the reason why I seek this forum to improve my english.

Hi Gemi,

Welcome to the forums.
I’m sure that your English will soon improve as you have to use it regularly. It’s certainly seems pretty good already.
Here are some points related to your introduction:
Note the difference between ‘quite’ (which is what you intended to say) and ‘quiet’.
Every day (a two word expression) means daily/each day. Everyday (a one word expression) actually just means ordinary or commonplace. You should have used ‘every day’.
‘English’ should always be written using a capital letter.

Hello, Gemi!
You need to take more care as advised. However, there is a typo here. You should read this sentence as either
It’s certainly pretty good already.
or
It certainly seems pretty good already.
(I don’t appear here; this was just a casual visit)

A post over 18 months old?
Someone seems to be searching for something to criticise.

Of course it was. Pure coincidence!

Yes.