Cultural Diversity is a relatively new topic to most European medium-sized companies and organisations. Therefore, the following check-list should be applied before starting a Diversity program:
- The leadership of your company should understand that a diverse workforce and cross-cultural contacts will increase your team's efficiency because you are able to generate different approaches to a situation.
- The leadership of your company should recognize both — the new learning opportunities as well as the challenges that occur from different perspectives within your organization.
- Your organization should encourage openness and trust.
- Your organizational structure should allow and enable personal development of each member.
- You company culture should make each individual team member feel valued important.
- Your company should have goals that each team member understands and identifies with.
- Your company should reward team members for their personal initiatives and commitments.
TOEIC listening, photographs: In a hair salon[YSaerTTEW443543]