Latest LELTA newsletter

Dear ESL trainer colleagues,

You can read the latest LELTA newsletter here: LELTA Newsletter 2

Many thanks,
Torsten[YSaerTTEW443543]

TOEIC listening, question-response: Whose old office will Dena move into?[YSaerTTEW443543]

Hello Torsten,
i need the presentation from english-test.net in a short form.
I work in a company with people who need english.
But the language standard is bad.
I will inform the employee to the possibilitys.

Lars

Hi Lars,

It’s great to hear from you again. Congratulations on your new job! You can get an overview of what we have to offer in German here: english-test.net/download/Bl … System.pdf

In addition, you can get more information on our website: www.english-team.com and via email or phone.

Talk to you soon,
Torsten[YSaerTTEW443543]

TOEIC short conversations: Two friends talk about the phone companies they use.[YSaerTTEW443543]

Hi… torsten, first of all many thanks for your support in english language improvement , so far I’ve not posted any message cause, I was not sure how to do it, but now I’m finding out how can I carry out this process, in the meanwhile it’s a pleasure to let you know, I’ve been reading all letters you sent to me, that’s was a great help, thanks so much sir.

Edgar

hi torsen, I say many,many thanks for your support in my way to improve my english skill,

I Follow your suggest at the letters… but I dont know how to maximalized that,

Hi Torsten
It’s me again Ingrid from Chile
Can you tell me anything about LELTA.
What do I have to do for belonging to it ?
Where I can find suggestions for preparing motivated classes fro teenagers at school?
Do you have any special section where teenagers can improve their English?

Regards

Ingrid

Hi Ingrid

LELTA is mainly a teacher´s org. for the Midlands in Germany.
But do feel free to join the facebook group.

regards

stew.t.

Stew.t
How can I subscribe to this facebook?
What did you want to say about Midlans in Germany?
This site is German but it is written in English .
They use both languages or just English .

Could you help me please?

Ingrid

Hi Ingrid,

By ‘the Midlands in Germany’ Stew was referring to Central Germany. Since LELTA is an organization for English language trainers in and around Leipzig/Halle/Dresden/Chemnitz, most of its members are people who live and work in this region.

Regards,
Torsten[YSaerTTEW443543]

TOEIC short conversations: Giving a customer information about his bank accounts[YSaerTTEW443543]

I have joined the facebook group. Much thanks - Steve

Hi all, What can I improve my pronunciation?

Hi again,
I want to increase my reading speed? What do you suggest?
Thanks.

Hi,
How many grammar do I need to pass the TOEFL exam?

Hi,
I need to know how can I bye online stuffs? Are they reliable?
Cheers.

Hi Dear All!!!.

My grammer and letter writing skills are very bad , how can improve very fastly, any one can u help me?

Hi Muthu,

Please read this: english-test.net/forum/ftopi … vs_grammar

And this: english-test.net/community/i … ing_skills

And this: english-test.net/lessons/index.html[YSaerTTEW443543]

TOEIC listening, photographs: A stroll in the street[YSaerTTEW443543]

Hi There!

Could you tell me how teach listening skill and listening comprehension? and what’s the different both of them?

Thanks
Maimun
Aceh-Indonesia

Hi Maimun,

The word ‘comprehension’ means ‘understanding’ so your ‘listening comprehension skills’ describe your ability to hear spoken English and understand the information. By the way, please note the difference between the word ‘different’ and ‘difference’. Also, your question should read What’d the difference between both of them’?

Regards,
Torsten[YSaerTTEW443543]

TOEIC listening, question-response: Are we the home team or the visitors?[YSaerTTEW443543]