kito, pliz check my 2nd essay...

Do you agree or disagree with the following statement? Face-to-face
communication is better than other types of communication, such as
letters, email, or telephone calls. Use specific reasons and details to
support your answer.

In my opinion, face to face communication is one of the best way of communication compared to the others such as letters, emails or telephone calls.However, it is actually depends on the situation itself.In some cases, it tends to be a problem to us especially for a long range communication due to the certain limitations.

First of all, face to face communication enables us to deliver and receive massage clearly. By comparing to other types of communications, it is the most effective one because we can get the massage directly from the first person.This will prevent us from receiving an exaggerated information. Moreover, when we have any arguments or inquiries about the massage, we can ask to the speaker at that time. For example, when we have any inquiries regarding on the lessons in class, most of the lecturers are more prefer to have a personal session with us to explain for it. This is because, a face-to-face communication is more effective in learning because it will give us a better understanding about the particular topics.

Secondly, a satisfaction could be achieved by this type of communication as we have the chance to see the face or the speaker especially when we are having a conversation with the beloved ones. Although the development of technology have invented so many communication gadgets, however, they still cannot give us a full satisfaction of having a conversation. The feeling is much different when having a face-to-face conversation. We can see the face of our beloved person, hear his/her voice clearly without any disturbance.

However, this type of communication is also have some restrictions. For some people that live separately, face-to-face communication is hardly to be achieved since it requires people to be at a certain place together at the moment .Furthermore,face-to-face communication will lead to problems to some people as it is very influential. This is normally happens when we were having a face-to-face conversation with strangers. A good speaker have a high tendency to influence others via having this type of conversation. So, we need to be aware of it since it may gives us some badness.

All in all, i partially agree that a face-to-face communication is better compared to other types of communications due to the reason stated above. In one hand, it seems good as it will give us clear massage and satisfaction as well. On the other hand, we need to bear in mind that, there are also some badness of it.

TOEFL listening lectures: A lecture in social science class

Hi Selphie, Kindly type the Topic in Title Bar and then post it again, instead of writing “please check my second essay”, or else your work wont be checked.