Kindly rate this for IELTS band

Q14. You are applying for membership at a local sports club.
Write to the club. In your letter
* Explain why you would like to join
* Describe how you heard / know about the place
* Describe some of the sports or activities you would be interested in

Dear Sir/Madam,
I’m hereby writing you to enroll myself for the membership at your sports facility. While I was reading today’s newspaper, I came across your advertisement which talked about special offer and
additional facilities that you have included after the renovation.
As I am planning to do a 50km marathon run in July, I was hoping to train myself for the same. Especially, the special offer on personal trainer that was mentioned in the ad is something that I’m keen on.
Additionally, your club also conducts weekly running sprints in the near by park, which caught my attention and so I would like to join your facility.
I’m also looking forward to my leisure play time in the renovated tennis court with couple of my friend, as this is open for non-members with additional fee. Please provide me with other details like cost so I can
register at your sports club.

Looking forward to your further inputs.

Thanks & regards,
XXX

Hi Vinoth, welcome back to the forum. I think you have done a pretty good job with your letter. It is well organized and you have successfully addressed each point of the prompt. Your main weakness is your word choice, as well as some grammar and sentence structure errors. Overall, the letter does not sound that natural. I think this would keep you from getting to the band 7 level, though it might score a 6.5