Kindly rate this for IELTS band

Q9. You have received a letter from your local video shop claiming that a DVD you rented is now overdue. However, you have already returned the DVD.
Write to the video shop. In your letter
* Tell them which film the letter is about
* Explain when you returned it
* Tell them what you would like them to do about the situation

Dear Manager,
I’m hereby writing you in response to the letter I received from your shop regarding the overdue on renting a movie DVD. The last time I rented “The Matrix” movie DVD from your shop
was 2 weeks back on May 1st, evening at 7.00pm and I clearly remember that as I was returning from my office and planning to watch this movie with my friends.
I promptly returned the same the very next day on May 2nd since when I came to return the DVD the next day, there was a long queue to get the receipt.
I think you are looking at the wrong person, as I do not have the DVD with me. Can you please check the log entries in the registration book for the said dates. My signature along with the DVD name and time of return
will be entered. I hope this will help you resolve the situation and kindly note the overdue fine on this DVD rent is not valid on me.

Thanks & regards,
XXX

Hi Vinoth, another good letter that effectively answers all the requirements of the prompt.