Kindly rate this for IELTS band

Q8. You recently ordered an item that was advertised as having a discount from the normal price, but you have found that when you paid, you did not get the discount.
Write to the company. In your letter
* Explain that you did not get the discount
* Tell them where you saw the discount advertised
* Tell them what you would like them to do about the situation

Dear Sir/Madam,
I’m hereby writing to you regarding my concern on being wrongly billed for my recent purchase of shoes which had discount on it. My purchase id is #12 and I had purchased shoes worth 500Rs with
a discount of 100Rs on May 25th.
It was advertised in your website, clearly stating the discount amount of 100Rs on this product, just below the buy option which was valid for 30 days. The discount coupon was valid and the amount to be deducted
was also included in the bill. However, When I ordered for the same, the discount amount was not deducted. I’m sending the bill for this transaction along with the credit statement for your reference.
So, can you please refund the discount amount to the earliest and also please investigate the case further so it wont be repeated as I am planning to buy another shoes since the discount offer is advertised to be valid
till 25th of June.

Looking forward to your immediate action in this regard.

Thanks & regards,
XXX

Hi, here are my suggestions for your letter. I think you did a good job of addressing the prompt, but you have a few improvements that could be made.