Kindly rate this for IELTS band

Q5. You have recently ordered an item from the internet, but are not happy with the purchase.
Write to the company. In your letter
* Describe what you purchased
* Explain why you are not happy with the purchase
* Tell them what you would like them to do about the situation

Dear Sir/Madam,
I’m hereby writing to you to express my disappointment with your service when I ordered a small size original blue Denim T-shirt online from your company through your company’s website. The purchase Id is #12.
The product that was sent to me is of XL size and it is torn. Further more it is a red T-shirt. I was hoping to wear this T-shirt on my birthday which is just 2 days away and I was so looking forward to it.
I really liked the design when I first saw the blue T-shirt on your website. In addition, it was also available in small size. Since the product that I received is completely different from what I had purchased, I’m angry and sad.
I would like you to refund me for this purchase to the earliest as I have already returned the T-shirt adhering to the return policy of your company.

Hoping for your speed response.

Yours faithfully,
XXX

Hi Vinoth, I think this is one of your better letters. Very few errors and it addresses the prompt effectively. I think this one would probably score at the band 7 level.