Kindly rate this for IELTS band

Q4. You would like to rent a car for a holiday.
Write to the car rental agency. In your letter
* Explain what type of car you would like
* Give details of when you would like the car
* Request more information about the cost

Dear Sir/Madam,
I’m hereby writing to you to enquire about the availability of a car preferably a sedan for rent during the month of May.
I’m looking for a sedan or SUV automatic car, so I can accommodate my entire family of 6 comfortably, as we would like to travel around San Diego during our vacation.
I’m not particular about the colour but would like to know more about the insurance coverage and the mileage. Also, I was hoping if you can provide me with some more details regarding the estimated rental costs
that would include insurance coverage and the tax for a duration of 1month (from May 1st to June 1st). I was hoping to pick up the car from your Airport Rentals on May 1st at 8.30 am, for convenience.
Please let me know if I need to give any further details apart from driver’s licence and address proof for renting the same upon your confirmation.

Eagerly looking forward to your confirmation.	

Thanks & regards,
XXX

Hi Vinoth, I have rented a car from the San Diego airport myself, and I think this letter would get the job done. Still a few minor corrections I would recommend: