Kindly rate this for IELTS band

Q2. You have seen an advertisement looking for volunteers to teach English overseas.
Write to the recruitment office. In your letter
* Tell them where you saw the advertisement
* Explain why you would like to go
* Describe the skills that you have that you think would help

Dear Sir/Madam,
I’m hereby writing to you with reference to the advertisement that was published in “Times Now” newspaper’s reader’s column on 20th May for
volunteers to teach English overseas. I would like to apply for the same as I’m very keen about this.
I have done my MS in English Literature from Bangalore University, 2002. Over the past 5 years, I have been working as an English teacher in Higher Primary School.
This experience and qualification has enriched me with attributes like being patient and adaptable which I think would be of great advantage. The children with whom I deal with come from different
backgrounds. Helping them learn English, has given me the confidence to handle people from different backgrounds in any part of the world.
I am very much interested in this opportunity as I can put my skills passionately in use, and so I would like you to consider me for this opportunity.
Please find my resume attached for contacts and other details.

Looking forward to your response.

Yours faithfully,
XXX

Hi, I think you have done a good job of addressing all the points in the prompt, though your letter could be a bit more polished if you really want to convince them to accept you.