Kindly rate this for IELTS band

You were supposed to go on an interview in a few weeks, but you have since found out you cannot go on the date arranged.
Write a letter to the potential employer. In your letter
* Tell them why you need to move the interview time
* Ask to change the interview date
* Explain that you are still interested in being interviewed for the job
You do NOT need to write any addresses.

Dear Sir/Madam,
I’m hereby writing to you in the hope that you can reschedule the interview that was confirmed to be held on 17th of May in Bangalore for
the Position of Lead in your company. I regret to inform you that due to an emergency situation that has arisen in my family that needs my presence, I
won’t be able to attend the interview on the said date.
My father is currently in the hospital and until his discharge which is on 25th I will be in Mysore and so I wont be able to attend the interview.
Sorry for this short notice and inconvenience caused. Nevertheless, I was hoping if you can change the interview date to 27th, as I will be able to attend the same after his discharge.
I am really looking forward to discuss with you about this opportunity to lead a team since with my experience, I can bring some interesting inputs.

I'm hoping you will consider the same and kindly oblige. 

Yours faithfully,
XXX

Hi Vinoth, you have addressed the prompt correctly, but this one has a few more errors than some of your other letters, so I don’t know if it would make it to the band 7 level.
Here are some specific suggestions: