June 24
July 8
July 10
July 24
August 10
August 13
August 17
August 18

8 units per 45 minutes on all those days except for July 8 and 10 on which there are only 7 units.

For more information, please contact us here on the forum.
Many thanks,
Torsten[YSaerTTEW443543]

TOEIC short conversations: A customer books a flight to Tokyo.[YSaerTTEW443543]

Hi Torsten,

I could have perhaps time in August. How much would you pay for one teaching unit (incl. travel costs.)? I have sent you a reply to some of the dates (Eilenburg) I received today. I’m afraid I can’t do the dates in Delitzsch at the beginning of July.

Regards,

Roberto

Hi Roberto,

Can you please do me a favour and click on ‘no’ in the email invitations I’ve sent you? That way I know which of the dates you can’t do and I can offer them to other trainers.

As for Berlin, we have found a trainer for the first four days. She lives in Berlin. The rate is EUR 15 per unit including travel expenses.

Many thanks,
Torsten[YSaerTTEW443543]

TOEIC short conversations: Scheduling an appointment.[YSaerTTEW443543]

Hi Torsten, I am interested in the Berlin and Neubrandenburg courses. Could you tell me exactly where they are taking place?
I’ll let you know which dates I can do.
Thanks, Ray

Hi Roberto and Raymond,

Many thanks for your interest in the Berlin job. We’ve found an American trainer who lives and works in Berlin and has time to do all the Berlin dates. As for Neubrandenburg, our new team member Ian Spring from Ireland is going to do that one.

Please let me know if you are interested in any other jobs.
Best regards,
Torsten[YSaerTTEW443543]

TOEIC short conversations: Two friends meeting at the subway talking about transport options.[YSaerTTEW443543]

Hello Torsten.
Its very nice to be here on your fantastic website.
And also I am very excited about meeting your other trainers here and reading about all there experiences.

And thank you for the Invite.

Thanks and Good night.
Ian :slight_smile:

Hello Ian,

Welcome to our forum! It’s great to have an English language trainer from Galway on the team. Many thanks for joining us.
Regards,
Torsten[YSaerTTEW443543]

TOEIC short conversations: Sales clerk advises customer in jewelry store.[YSaerTTEW443543]

I wish you good luck in Neubrandenburg - I went there on a day trip once and it was quite nice. Lots of nature around.

I taught courses for English-test in Nordhausen in Thuringia (a bit smelly in the mornings :slight_smile: but truly wonderful people and beautiful surroundings or the Harz mountians and in Cologne which was leading up to and included Karnival and that was truly the most insane party I have ever seen in my life!

Anyway, the courses can be demanding at times but you will have a great time and surely make some good friends. English Team is great to work for I found and I look forward to working with Torsten again in the future.

I’m in Ireland myself for the summer (thankfully it seems to be starting out as a nice one) but perhaps well meet up in the Autumn in Deutshcland.

Richard

Hello Richard.
Thank you very much for your warm welcome and Information.
I am really looking forward to working with the Neubrandenburg group and I am sure it will be a challenge but I think it will be exciting and thoroughly fascinated.

And your absolutely right about working with the English Team, they are a really good bunch of people ! :slight_smile:

And finally, when your back in Germany, it would be great to meet over a Beer and swap some stories.

Ian

Hello Torsten, I am interested if there are still any August dates left. Please let me know, Andrew

Hello Andrew,

Thanks a lot for joining our forum. The August dates in Berlin are all gone but you might be interested in this course: Moenchengladbach

Please me know what you think.
Best regards,
Torsten[YSaerTTEW443543]

TOEIC short conversations: Cancelling a stolen credit card[YSaerTTEW443543]

Hi Torsten,

I live in Berlin, I can teach Business English courses, GMAT, TOEFL.

Regards,
Amany