Java enabled but Recorder don't work (or microphone problem?)

JAVA INSTALLED AND I BOUGHT THE HEAH SET
I INSTALLED THE jAVA AND BOUGHT THE HEAH SET NOW I AM ASKING YOU HOW TO START TALKING WITH FOURUM MEMBERS?

GANESH

[url]English.best for you | english.best

Look at that page, it explains everything to you.

And note, writing in all capital letters is considered shouting, and therefore impolite.

VOICE TEST

ONCE YOU UPLOAD YOUR VOICE MESSAGE TO YOUR FORUM POST, ALITTLE PLAYER WILL APPEAR INSIDE YOUR FORUM POST
GANESH

Everything is now working OK, except your microphone. Make sure that the pink plug is pushed fully in.

Ganesh,

Stop shouting, it’s not very polite.

On your Computer go to >Startmenu>Controlpanel>Hardware and Sound.

Under ‘Sound’ you will find the option ‘manage Audio devices’.

Click on it, and on the pop up menu choose the tab ‘Recording’.

Select the microphone you are using by clicking on it once, and then click ‘configure’.

A new menu will appear, where you choose ‘Set up microphone’.

A wizard will guide you through the process of setting up your microphone properly and to adjust the volume on it.

Hmm. I hear nothing at all.

As Bill said, you need to plug in your microphone before you can record anything.[YSaerTTEW443543]

TOEIC short conversations: Two patients talk about their health problems[YSaerTTEW443543]

Still I could find the record voice massage

You need to download java first in order to be able to record you voice. here’s link - www.java.com/en/

english-test.net/images/forum/[YSaerTTEW443543]

TOEIC short conversations: A woman tells her friend how busy she is with her work[YSaerTTEW443543]

I have already installed ‘Java’ and tried several times but i couldn’t get voice massage
Ganesh

Aready install java and ear phone still voice massage is not working
Ganesh

Hi Ganesh,

We can’t provide you with any massages but you can hear our voice messages when you click on the red ‘play’ button. Do you see the red play button? What happens when you click on it?[YSaerTTEW443543]

TOEIC short conversations: A client wants to speak to his accountant on the phone[YSaerTTEW443543]

Dear Ganesh,

please try these steps:

1st lets check your browser settings.
In IE go to Tools–>Internet Options. Now 1st click on the Advanced tab and scroll down about mid-way until you see Java. make sure the ‘Use JRE…’ box is checked. If not, check it, if it is click on the Security tab (at the top) and hit the ‘Custom Level…’ button.
Scroll down near the bottom and make sure that the ‘Scripting of Java applets’ button is set to ‘enable’.
In Mozilla FIrefox (Beats IE 7 hands down in ALL categories - it’s free too) go to Tools–>Options and hit the Content tab. Make sure, in the top box, that Enable Java Script and Enable Java are checked.
If all is well here, check your firewall settings. Each firewall is different so use help to find your Java settings.
Another option is to go to Start–>Control Panel–>Add/Remove Programs and uninstall Java. Re-download Java and reinstall it. Go ahead and make sure you have all of M$s updates installed as well.
All in all, there are numerous reasons for Java not to work but the ones listed above are by far the most common. Good luck and I hope I helped!
Source:
answers.yahoo.com/question/index … 015AAcNtJQ

Best regards
Slava

How do I enable Java through the Control Panel?

[url=http://www.java.com/en/download/help/enable_panel.xml][color=blue][b]http://www.java.com/en/download/help/enable_panel.xml[/b][/url]

[size=150]How to Enable Java in IE8[/size]

I.
Click on “Tools” in the menu bar of Internet Explorer to expand the tools menu, then click on “Internet Options.”

II.
Click on “Advanced” to switch to the advanced options tab.

III.
Scroll down until you see “Java (Sun),” and check the box for “enable JRE” as shown in the picture.

IV.
Click “OK” to save this change, and close the options menu.

V.
Restart your browser for the changes to take effect.

Source: ehow.com/how_5096138_enable-java-ie.html

How to Enable Java Applets

Microsoft Internet Explorer

Step 1
Open the “Internet Explorer” browser.

Step 2
Click on the “Tools” drop down menu, and select “Internet Option.” The “Internet Options” window will open.

Step 3
Click on the “Advanced” tab. Scroll down to the “Java (Sun)” category. Check the checkbox in this category.

Step 4
Click on the “Security” tab. Click on the “Custom level…” button in the “Security level for this zone” section. Scroll down to the “Scripting” section. Click the radio button “Enable” under the “Scripting of Java applets” category.

Step 5
Click the “OK” button. Click the “OK” button in the “Internet Options” window. Java applets are enabled.

Mozilla FireFox

Step 1
Open the “Mozilla FireFox” browser.

Step 2
Click on the “Tools” drop down menu, and select “Options.” The “Options” window will open.

Step 3
Click on the “Content” tab.

Step 4
Click the “Enable Java” checkbox.

Step 5
Click the “OK” button. Java applets are enabled.

Source: ehow.com/how_4701773_video-p … hones.html

I am trying to send an voice massage pease et me know whether it is correct
Ganesh

Hello,

english-test.net/community/3 … o_messages

: o)

Hello Everyone,

The major
problem that I face is my weak listening power.AS accent varies from speaker to speaker so at that time I get confused when I don’t the exact words of the speaker.By the Grace of God my speaking power is good but the diffiulty lies in my listening. Esteemd tutor Torsten give me a precious piece of advice.
Best regards,

Naz

dear Torsten I tried my best several times to record my message but the result is zero though I have installed java.When I about to record my message suddenly at the left corner of computer Java inquiry appeares.Now I’ve got bored what should Ido?
Best regards,
Desperately seeking Naz.