Ivanalev's sentence

hello! I want to know if this piece of writing has any mistake… thanks for your time!

Nowadays, the lack of security in Parana concerns the whole community. In many cases, people are afraid to leave their homes because they do not know what will happen to them.

Your sentence is fine, Ivanalev. Welcome to English-test.

hello! I want to know if this paragraphs are right… thanks a lot!

Since 2009, the percentage of deaths due to assaults and robberies has increased rapidly. The townspeople are afraid of being assaulted or robbed, and do not know if they will return home alive. On several occasions, the main victims of these criminals are the taxi driver, the people who work in shops, or motorcyclists. Some of these criminals are very discreet, but many of them to act with complete freedom and, unfortunately, no place can be considered safe. For example, the October 28, 2009 in the eastern part of Parana, a 58-year taxi driver was struck by three people who stole his car, beaten and left unconscious
Another crime that frightens people of our city is the violations against children. These psychos do this because they do not have someone older to please them sexually, and they prefer children because they are easier to fool. In most situations, abusers are close relatives of the victims or friends of the family. Last year in our city, a 70 year old man was accused by relatives of raping his two young granddaughters. Fortunately, this rapist is being held in prison.
Taking averything into account, 20 years ago, these crimes were not seen frequently. But today, the situation has changed. The way I see it, those who break the law must be punished severely and do not have to leave from prison so easily.

Hello, vampbella-- and welcome to English-test.

When you have a new topic, start a new thread; do not ‘hijack’ another person’s thread.

Ah, I see. Welcome to both of you, then.

I have underlined some problem areas:

Since 2009, the percentage of deaths due to assaults and robberies has increased rapidly. The townspeople are afraid of being assaulted or robbed and do not know if they will return home alive. On several occasions, the main victims of these criminals are the taxi driver, the people who work in shops, or motorcyclists. Some of these criminals are very discreet, but many of them to act with complete freedom and, unfortunately, no place can be considered safe.

For example, the October 28, 2009 in the eastern part of Parana, a 58-year taxi driver was struck by three people who stole his car, beaten and left unconscious.

Another crime that frightens people of our city is the violations against children. These psychos do this because they do not have someone older to please them sexually, and they prefer children because they are easier to fool. In most situations, abusers are close relatives of the victims or friends of the family. Last year in our city, a 70 year old man was accused by relatives of raping his two young granddaughters. Fortunately, this rapist is being held in prison.

20 years ago, these crimes were not seen frequently. But today, the situation has changed. The way I see it, those who break the law must be punished severely and do not have to leave from prison so easily.

Dear Sir, sorry to bother you but I want to let you know that “Ivanalev” and “vampbella” are the same person… it’s just that a problem occurred and I had to chage the username… sorry to bother you again…