it's better to be a leader or a member

Mr kitos please tell me this essay has enough specific detail or not. Thank u very much

A group is a perfect combination of numerous people that have a leader to control. Some people think that they prefer to be a leader because this position possess most of the power. But in my opinion, it’s better for me to be a member of group.

Firstly, members’ responsibilities is just to do focus well on central subject that they choose. For this reason they have more time to complete their task and take a rest. On the other hand, the leader not only do on their task but also organize member’s work to form an agreement among a group. And as a result, the more time they spend on other work, the less time they relax. So nowadays, a lot of leaders such as leaders in a company have attached with stress under the pressure of responsibilities because of being inundated with works.

Secondly, I’m not meet the requirement of being a manager. In school, I had trouble in settling groups and hadn’t enough confidant to decide the best solution. For this reason, I was consistently waiting for the invocation of other groups to take
part in. Obviously, Being a leader isn’t simple as people’s previous conception of it. In contrary, it require a lot of skills to control the organization of numerous people.

In conclusion, as I discuss above, to be member of group is better for me.

TOEFL listening lectures: How do botanists define a seed?

Mr kitos please tell me this essay has enough specific detail or not. Thank u very much

A group is a perfect combination of numerous people that have a leader to control them. Some people think that they prefer to be a leader because this position possess most of the power. But in my opinion, it’s better for me to be a member of group.

Firstly, a member’s responsibilities is just to do focus well on central subject that they choose. For this reason they have more time to complete their task and take a rest. On the other hand, the leader has not only to do their own task but also organize member’s work to form an agreement among a group. As a result, the more time they spend on other work, the less time they have to relax. So nowadays, a lot of leaders such as leaders in a company, have had heart attacks due to the stress under pressure of responsibilities because of their being inundated with work.

Secondly, I would not meet the requirements of being a manager. In school, I had trouble in settling groups and hadn’t enough confidence to decide the best solution. For this reason, I was consistently waiting for the invocation of other groups to take
part in. Obviously, being a leader isn’t as simple as people’s previous conception of it. On the contrary, it requires a lot of skill to control the organization of numerous people.

In conclusion, as I have discussed above, to be a member of a group is better for me.

A little short, but very good Kaka.

Kitos. 8.5/10

thank you mr kitos . It’s my first 8.5 :))

Life is full of opportunities. These opportunities arose in front of us in so many ways. It’s up to us that how well we recognize that opportunity and put our best effort to get rid of it. Even if we go to school or to college whether we are employee or a employer there are different opportunity in every.These opportunities not only encourage us to work hard but also these opportunity teach us many factors about how to work,how to live in society,how to talk or how to cooperate with others.

In my opinion opportunity is just like a chance that we get to win the life.If we able to make full use of it we can conquer by converting the hurdle of our life into a milestone.I think that becoming a leader rather then a member is far batter.Leader could take any decision but members are only to complete the task that leaders builds.It’s a leader who show a member their ways to great opportunities.

Becoming a leader is like becoming a prominent person.Leader have all the rights and power to change any think accordingly.However members can only do what the leader said.Leaders always lead from the front.Whenever a problem arose they protect their members from any difficulty by eradicating it.Conversely members depends totally on a leaders support.Leader give a shape to nations future by making plans and great decisions.

Leaders are simply real hero of our society.They have done a tremendous job so far to develop the nation and it’s economy as well.A good leader always help poor people by providing them food,shelter and clothes.In other words a leader serve as a real god for these poor people who give them a new life.However members are just like a lock who’s key is a leader without leaders members are useless like a train without engine.

In the end we can say that leaders has much more dominance than a ordinary member.

Hello Kaka,
I have seen your first essay and this essay, and you have improved a lot.
Congrats, I will beat you up soon. :slight_smile: