It is generally agreed that society benefits from the work of its members. Let's see

The society is composed of people from all walks of life, from the scientists to the artists, from architects to teachers. Each of members play an essential role in steering the society to positive condition. In my view, the contributions of the scientists to society is more valued by my society.

First of all, with the eco-friendly devices, they better the environment. Apparently, people are suffering from quiet a few environment issues, such as, air pollution or acid rain. Therefore, many scientists devote to invent new installations to deal with them. To be more specific, the solar panels are eco-friendly and cause little greenhouse gases. They also can produce enough electricity. Hence, people can reduce the reliance on nuclear factories. In the long run, people can have better living environment in the future.

In addition, with development of vaccines, people become much stronger and healthier. In the past, many virus existed and claimed people’s lives for a long time. However, modern people have more strong antibodies and immune systems to fight against the disease. For example, during the covid-19, the death rate magnificently decreases and slows down with the invention of the vaccine. Undoubtedly, without these scientists’ effort, people can not stop the pandemic so quickly and efficiently.

Last but not least, with scientist’s contributions, people can receive more efficient way to grow the vegetables and fruits. There are more and more vegetables that can resist the harsh climates and provide people with sufficient food. To be more specific, in my country, there is a new type of pineapples that can stand the high heat and lack of water. Besides, it can be planted in a jar. That is, for farmers, it uses less soil to grow and save money to buy lands. Now, there are enough pineapples in the market.

In conclusion, the contributions of the scientists to society is more valued by my society. They invent more eco-friendly equipment to alleviate the environment issues. Also, they come up with novel vaccines to defeat the virus and make people healthful. What’s more, they make the advance in vegetables and fruits and increase the food quantity to the globe.

1 Like

The society is composed of people from all walks of life, from scientists to artists, from architects to teachers. Each of the members plays an essential role in steering the society to a positive state. In my opinion, the contributions of scientists to society are more valued by my society.

First of all, they improve the environment with the environmentally friendly devices. Obviously, people are suffering from some environmental problems, such as, air pollution or acid rain. Therefore, many scientists devote to invent new installations to deal with them. To be more specific, the solar panels are environment friendly and cause little greenhouse gases. Moreover, they can produce enough electricity. Therefore, people can reduce the dependence on nuclear factories. In the long run, people can have a better living environment in the future.

In addition, with the development of vaccines, people become much stronger and healthier. In the past, many viruses existed and took people’s lives for a long time. However, modern people have stronger antibodies and immune systems to fight the disease. For example, during the Covid-19, the death rate decreased and slowed down magnificently with the invention of the vaccine. Undoubtedly, without the efforts of these scientists, people would not be able to stop the pandemic so quickly and efficiently.

Last but not least, with the contributions of scientists, people can get more efficient way to grow vegetables and fruits. There are more and more vegetables that can withstand the harsh climate and provide people with enough food. To be more specific, in my country, there is a new type of pineapple that can withstand the high heat and lack of water. In addition, it can be planted in a jar. This means that farmers need less soil to grow it and save money to buy land. Now there are enough pineapples on the market. In conclusion, the contributions of scientists to society are more valued by my society. They invent more environmentally friendly devices to alleviate environmental problems. Also, they come up with novel vaccines to defeat the virus and make people healthy. What’s more, they make the advance in vegetables and fruits and increase the food quantity to the globe.