It is better for children to grow up in the countryside than in a big city. Do yo

It is better for children to grow up in the countryside than in a big city. Do you agree or disagree? Use specific reasons and examples to develop your essay.

I agree with this statement because of several reasons. From my point of view, the nature of countryside is more appropriate for children and the atmosphere is more friendly. Firstly, I think that in modern Europe big cities have become overcrowded and polluted. Children who reside in cities have become witnesses to deforestation and spoil of nature in them. On the other hand, countryside provides exceptional living conditions. In fact, the countryside is the place where rivers are still clean and air in the forest is still fresh as it was 200 years ago. Environment influences on children’s health very positively. According to Medical Union people who live in countryside suffer rarely from diseases than people who reside in cities. Secondly, countryside provides more opportunities for safely living than cities. The problem is that present cities are the places with very complicated criminal situation. This issue creates many hazards for pupils. At the same time, in countryside people usually know each other very well. This is the reason why in countryside the number of committed crimes is less than in vast cities. I read the annual report of the police and I learnt that in cities are more likely to be an object of offence than in villages.
Finally, it is not easy to arrive at the decision in this complicated question. However, I believe that it would be better if children lived in countryside because it is better for their health and lives in village are safe than in big cities.

TOEFL listening lectures: A university lecture on American social history

It is better for children to grow up in the countryside than in a big city. Do you agree or disagree? Use specific reasons and examples to develop your essay.

I agree with this statement because of several reasons. From my point of view, the nature of THE countryside is more appropriate for children and the atmosphere is more friendly. Firstly, I think that in modern Europe big cities have become overcrowded and polluted. Children who reside in cities have become witnesses to deforestation and THE spoilING of nature. On the other hand, countryside provides exceptional living conditions. In fact, the countryside is the place where rivers are still clean and air in the forest is still AS fresh as it was 200 years ago. THE environment influences on children’s health very positively. According to THE Medical Union people who live in THE countryside RARELY suffer rarely from diseases than people who reside in cities.
Secondly, THE countryside provides more opportunities for SAFER living than cities. The problem is that present cities are the places with very complicated criminal situationS. This issue creates many hazards for pupils. At the same time, in THE countryside people usually know each other very well. This is the reason why in THE countryside the number of committed crimes is less than in vast cities. I read the annual report of the police and I learnt that in cities YOU are more likely to be an object of AN offence than in villages.

Finally, it is not easy to arrive at A decision in REGARD TO this complicated question. However, I believe that it would be better if children lived in THE countryside because it is better for their health, and lives in A village are safeR than in big cities.
::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::
Quite good Svyatoslavkn, needing only a little alteration.

Kitos. 8.5/10