It has recently been announced that a new restaurant may be built in your neighborhood.Do you support or oppose this plan?

I think, new restaurant near a residential place has some advantages and disadvantages. In my opinion, the advantages outweigh the disadvantages. Some of advantages include of: the number of unemployed people will be reducing and also, you find near and new place for visiting your family and your friends. Additionally, if you have not ample time for preparing food you will have a chance to rescued from starving.

First of all, by opening a new restaurant the number of the people that are unemployed will decrease. Because, the restaurant needs to a lot of staff such as, chef, waiter, cashier and so on. On the other hand, a lot of young people insist of emigrate to other cities for finding a job, working on their own city.

Second of all, you will have a new place that is near you in order to meet your friends and family. I think, restaurants are very suitable place for getting through with your friends, eating some delicious foods and have enjoyable time. For instance, my friends and I always make our appointment in restaurants and have pleasure time with each other.

And finally, you might have not enough time to cook food or eat your meal at home or work. So, I think, being a high-quality and near restaurant will be very functional chose for you. Moreover, some time cooking at home or eating at home are too boring so, I think, by going to restaurant and having variable options for eating and also, visit a lot of people could be very astounding.

Furthermore, noisy pollution and lack of parking are some disadvantages of the new restaurant.
To sum up, for these three reasons, and in spite of all of disadvantages, building a new restaurant definitely will a good idea.

1 Like

I think new restaurants in residential areas have some advantages as well as disadvantages.

1 Like