It has been said, "Not everything that is learned is contained in books&quot

It has been said, “Not everything that is learned is contained in books.” Compare and contrast knowledge gained from experience with knowledge gained from books. In which source is more important? Why?

From my point of view, experience is best teacher. I strongly believe that our personal experience teaches us a lot. When you make own decisions then you will get good or bad experience; from both types of experience we will learn lessons. I will agree that we can not learn everything from books. Humans are social animals; they need friends in their life. Books will not teach us how to make friends and how to respect their feelings.

Primary school education to university education level we have some different kinds of friends. We can learn many things from our friends; some time we learn from their experiences, For Instance I do not know cooking; One of my friend is very good cook I inspired by her cooking and I developed interest on cooking. First I spoiled the food and after getting experience in making food; now I can able to cook very delicious food.

The person who has some self experience in their own field; they will give good guidance to the new comers. For example I am an Engineer. I completed Bachelors of technology.

I know very well the courses and other prospects. This experience helped me to guide my sister. When I was in 10+2; I did not have much knowledge regarding that field.

We will also learn things from books but we will not have practical experience. If we not have any practical experience then we will not remember things well. Theoretical knowledge helps to know what is what only but it will not provide clear idea.
But practical knowledge is not like that it will provide clear idea. So you can experience that easily. Once you have experience you can remember for ever.

Finally according to me; Knowledge gained from the books is volatile means temporary. The knowledge gained from experience is nonvolatile.

It has been said, “Not everything that is learned is contained in books.” Compare and contrast knowledge gained from experience with knowledge gained from books. In which source is more important? Why?

TOEFL listening lectures: Which country was not an important cotton grower in the 19th century?

From my point of view, experience is THE best teacher. I strongly believe that our personal experienceS teach us a lot. When you make YOUR own decisions then you will get good or bad experienceS, AND from both types of experience we will learn lessons.

I will agree that we cannot learn everything from books. Humans are social animals; they need friends in their life. Books will not teach us how to make friends and how to respect their feelings.

FROM primary school education to university education level we have some different kinds of friends. We can learn many things from our friends; sometimeS we CAN learn from their experiences TOO.

For instance I do not know HOW TO cook; One of my friendS is very good cook.
I BECAME inspired by her cooking and I developed AN interest IN cooking.
ON MY first ATTEMPT I spoiled the food, BUT after GAINING experience in COOKING I AM NOW able to cook very delicious MEALS.

The person who has some self experience in their own field will ALWAYS give good guidance to OtheR new-comers. For example, I am an Engineer. I completed Bachelors of technology. I know very well the courses and other prospects.
This experience helped me to guide my sister.

We will also learn things from books, but READING ALONE WILL NOT GIVE US practical experience. If we not have any practical experience then we will not remember things well.
Theoretical knowledge helps to know what is what, but it will not provide US WITH clear ideaS. Practical knowledge is not like that; it will provide US WITH clear ideaS. Once you have experience you can remember for ever.

Finally, according to me; knowledge gained from books is volatile, WHICH IN THIS CONTEXT means temporary. ON THE OTHER HAND, knowledge gained from experience is non-volatile.(PERMANENT)

This was a good essay Rad. Avoid dragging out your personal examples. Stick to the essence of the topic. Well done.

Kitos.

Hi kitos
Yes, I wrote some personal experiences because while writing I didn’t get some spontaneous ideas.
Thanks