is THE way i wrote this email correct?

hello brother ABD ILAH

i wish you are fine, i miss you all,i told you last week that i would come to see you but am very sorry since i have some important buisness to do,but am still keeping my word.i will come to see you all on monday.send my best wishes to our friedns

Mercosa, hello again. You still appear to be ignoring the guidelines in Basic English.
Your e-mail is OK, but really could be much better. Please take note of the correct way to write it. :-

Hello Brother Abd Ilah, I hope you are fine. I do miss you all.

I told you last week that I would come to see you, but I’m very sorry that I did not do so, as I had some important business to attend to. However, I do intend to keep my word, and I will come to see you all on Monday.

Please send my best wishes to all of our friends.

Mercosa.

thank you sir but when I wrote this email I meant future that is to say I’m not going to see them tomorow as i have some staff to do.Iam waiting for your correction.
Ich brauche deiner hilfe,Ich will mein Englisch bessern,glaubst du: Ich studiere Englisch schoon 6 jahre,trotzdem kann ICH haufig ein richtige satz shcreiben.
vielen dank.

Good morning Merocasa, a very small alteration is all that is required, as below.

" I told you last week that I would come to see you, but I’m very sorry that I did not do so, as I had some important business to attend to. However, I do intend to keep my word, and I will come to see you all on as soon as I am able."

Kitosdad.

Merocasa, your German is far better than mine. I too find it difficult to form correct sentences. Learning is an ongoing thing. We learn forever.

Dear Margie,

How are you doing?I hope you are fine.

I will soon return to dubai. Kindly advise me if I should give my resignation letter when I get there or I must wait for your further instruction.

thanks and regards,