Is it really difficult to speak English? (There are millions of people around...)

Dear Torsten,
I am Prashant Kurve, I will like to say something about my fluency in english speaking. I feel there is I learn english verbally and it is good for learning of gramatical english but I want to speak in english with others, so, I want to join english classes for fluency building.
Presently I am working in a private firm there is internet connections and I use this site only in office hours but I want to touch with englishclub.com in every moment. So, I want to say something to you to send me a mobile in free of cost in which touchscreen and internet connections also for touch with englishclub.com in every moment. So, please send me a mobile on free of cost.
Thank You,
Prashant Kurve
address :- 1316/01, Raut Wada, Near Datta Mandir, Juni Mangalwari, Nagpur - 440008
City :- Nagpur
State :- Maharashtra

Hi… I’m Fauzi from indonesia. You are rigt with speak english is dificult. i’m student at a college in indonesia. I interest to improve my english. But the long time ago idont know to who is persom i can learn english for improve my english… :cry:
You see… My english very bad… :wink: :smiley:
Please join me to learn english for up grade my english…
Thank u…

Hello everyone,

There are millions of people around the world who want to improve their English speaking skills. However, only a few of them know how to achieve that goal.

Speaking English requires a lot of practice and constant work. It’s similar to do doing a sport: Only if you practise it on a regular basis, can you get good at it. That’s why we’d like to invite you to record online voice messages together with us here on the forum. Read this text out loud and record your own voice.

Post your recording on the forum so you can get feedback on your pronunciation, intonation and accent. We can even hold contests to nominate the best speaker or to guess the nationality of the reader.

When you are reading and recording this text, you have already overcome the fear of speaking English, which so many of us experience. Isn’t that a great feeling? It’s the start of your new life as an English speaker!

hic, I’ve already downloaded the Sun Java Plugin, as well as posted the text on this forum, clicked on record button, but nothing happened! I couldn’t record my voice. What’s wrong?

Hello everyone,

There are millions of people around the world who want to improve their English speaking skills. However, only a few of them know how to achieve that goal.

Speaking English requires a lot of practice and constant work. It’s similar to do doing a sport: Only if you practise it on a regular basis, can you get good at it. That’s why we’d like to invite you to record online voice messages together with us here on the forum. Read this text out loud and record your own voice.

Post your recording on the forum so you can get feedback on your pronunciation, intonation and accent. We can even hold contests to nominate the best speaker or to guess the nationality of the reader.

When you are reading and recording this text, you have already overcome the fear of speaking English, which so many of us experience. Isn’t that a great feeling? It’s the start of your new life as an English speaker!

To start this ‘contest’ was a great idea! It’s so exciting to hear your voices!

Hello Steppe,

This is Tom Kane. I don’t know if I am pronouncing your name correctly, but I wanted to take a minute to say “hello.” Your recording sounds great.

It looks like the voice recorder forum is becoming rather popular. Welcome to English-Test.net and I hope to hear from you.

When you have a minute, let me know how to properly pronounce your name.

Take care! Bye.

Tom

Hello Traitimtinhnquyen27!
Please try this one:
javasonics.com/support/check_java.html
Many thanks
Slava

Dear Thu Huong,

Many thanks for your positive feedback. We have inserted a link beneath each voice message so you should now be able to open them with your keyboard. The link is called “Click to listen”. Please let me know if it works. For example, can you find the ‘click to listen’ link in this message?

Talk to you soon,
Torsten[YSaerTTEW443543]

TOEIC listening, photographs: Camping at the lake[YSaerTTEW443543]

Dear Torsten, I’m very happy that I now can listen to other members’ voice messages here. It’s great to hear your all voices! Thank you so much for your constant help! What a pity that my laptop runs too slowly, so I haven’t been able to record my voice. I do want to participate in this interesting activity, and I will record as soon as I can. Wish you all the best!
Warmest regards,

Hello everyone,

Speaking English requires a lot of practice and constant work. It’s similar to doing a sport: Only if you practise it on a regular basis, can you get good at it. That’s why we’d like to invite you to record online voice messages together with us here on the forum. Read this text out loud and record your own voice.

Elendil, very nice!!!
Somebody was coughing in the background? :slight_smile: I noticed because I have flu and also cough and sneeze. :frowning:

Dear Torsten

I’m looking forward for your feedback

regards

roxy

Speaking English requires a lot of practice and constant work. It’s similar to doing a sport: Only if you practise it on a regular basis, can you get good at it. That’s why we’d like to invite you to record online voice messages together with us here on the forum. Read this text out loud and record your own voice.

Hello everyone,

Dear Torsten, all teachers and learners.
I was really difficult for me to achieve this steep.
But now I think I can continue in the future.
I appreciate your lessons and tests and I ask you to correct my mistakes if I have made any.

Best regards.
Abdelhamid

Dear Torsten, all teachers and learners.
It was really difficult for me to achieve this steep.
But now I think I can continue in the future.
I appreciate your lessons and tests and I ask you to correct my mistakes if I have made any.

Best regards.
Abdelhamid

Hello everyone,

My version.