Is it ok to behave like a "Slut"?

Is it really ok for woman to behave like Katties cat?
I have heard lots of women(referring to another woman) saying things like “she’s really asking for it” etc so I don’t think its simply gendered opinion.?

‘SlutWalk’ marches sparked by Toronto officer’s remarks

Protesters say they are reclaiming the word “slut”
A new protest movement sparked by a policeman’s ill-judged advice to women students to “avoid dressing like sluts” has taken root in the US and Canada.

Thousands of people - some dressed in jeans, others more provocatively - are taking part in marches, or “SlutWalks”.
bbc.co.uk/news/world-us-canada-13320785

Slutwalk London: ‘Yes means yes and no means no’
By Sarah Bell
BBC News

[i]Organisers of the worldwide events are trying to reclaim the word ‘slut’

Why is the word ‘slut’ so powerful?[/i]

Men in hard hats paused from digging up Piccadilly to watch in stunned silence as the provocative procession marched past.

They would not have dared to wolf whistle as women in stockings, bras and basques passed, clutching banners with statements like “cleavage is not consent”.

The women were among the up to 5,000 people organisers say took part in the UK’s latest Slutwalk in London on Saturday.

The protest movement was sparked by a Canadian policeman who advised students to “avoid dressing like sluts” to avoid being victimised.

Since then, thousands of people worldwide have taken to the streets to highlight a culture in which they say the victim, rather than the abuser, is blamed.

Whether wearing four-inch heels with “slut” painted on their chests, or jeans and trainers, the marchers were united in their message.

Chants of “blame the rapist not the victim, doesn’t matter what I’m dressed in” rang out above the roar of traffic.

“Our culture needs to change - teach people not to rape, not how not to be raped,” says 21-year-old student Rhiannon Frame.
bbc.co.uk/news/uk-13739876