Is it better to enjoy your money when you earn it or is it better to save your money for some in the future?

Money plays an important role in our daily lives. People churches clothes, travel abroad and study in the profession, which are all based on money. Hence, money can guarantee the life quality. Some people think we should enjoy the present, while some regard saving money as an important part. In my views, it is better to save our money for some reason in the future.

First of all, the increasing money in the account gives me endless fulfillment and energy. People spend eight or more hours accomplishing their workloads. We should receive the equivalent reward for our hardworking. For me, when I receive the salary at the beginning of the first month, I save almost half of them in the bank. The increasing number can give me happiness and prove that I am a hard-working person.

In addition, saving money can be an instant aid for the emergency cases. As we can see, there are more and more disease and sickness happened at the young age because of the modern bad lifestyles. People will face these health problems earlier than ever. Besides, some car crash or accidents occur by surprise, which require money to cope with. Thus, saving a certain amount of money can make sure we can overcome the difficulty.

Last but not least, sufficient financial supports can accelerate to achieve goals. Most of time, people need much money in order to attain or get closer to their goals and destinations. For example, to the professional coaches, they should take lessons and then get the certificates. To the students who plan to study abroad. They need to take some English classes and passed a series of exams. They might go to the cram school for better grades as well. These all cost much money.

In summary, saving money for the future can brings many benefits. It can give people achievement while seeing the extensive numbers, which prove their effort and devotion. Also, it helps people to go through the difficult time. What’s more, it can prop people to make their dreams and goals come true.

1 Like

Money plays an important role in our daily lives. People buy churches, clothes, travel abroad and study in the profession, which are all based on money. Therefore, money can guarantee the quality of life. Some people think that we should enjoy the present, while some people think that saving money is an important part. In my opinion, it is better to save our money for some reasons in the future.

First of all, the increasing money in the account gives me endless fulfillment and energy. People spend eight or more hours doing their work. We should be rewarded accordingly for our hard work. For me, when I receive my salary at the beginning of the first month, I save almost half of it in the bank. The increasing amount can bring me happiness and prove that I am a hard-working person.

Besides, saving money can be an immediate help in case of emergency. As we can see, there are more and more diseases and illnesses that happened at young age because of the modern bad lifestyle. People will face these health problems earlier than ever. Besides, some car crashes or accidents occur by surprise, which require money to cope with. Thus, saving a certain amount of money can make sure that we can overcome the difficulty.

Last but not least, sufficient financial support can speed up the achievement of goals. Most of the time, people need a lot of money to reach their goals or to get closer to them. For example, for the professional coaches, they should take lessons and then get the certificates. For the students who plan to study abroad. They need to take some English classes and pass a series of exams. They might also go to cram school to get better grades. These all cost a lot of money.

In conclusion, saving money for the future can bring many benefits. It can give people a sense of accomplishment when they see the big numbers that prove their effort and dedication. It also helps people to get through the difficult time. What’s more, it can support people to make their dreams and goals come true.

1 Like

I learned " they see the big numbers that prove their effort and dedication. " Thank you so much! :grinning:

1 Like