is it better being leader or ordinary memebr

Do you agree or disagree with the following statement?
It is better to be a member of a group than to be the leader of a group.
Use specific reasons and examples to support your answer.

Leadership is skill some people have instinctively. Its great to be leader but it doesn’t mean it’s best for you. I agree it is better to be a member of a group than a leader for few reasons:relationships when you were leader become threatened, and you can be effective without being leader.

Always, everybody who has talent in leadership faces many problems with relationships. To be leader you have to decide many decisions. Deciding wrong is as possible as deciding true, so leaders should be outstanding, creative, careful and sharp to be at least safe from these problems that could be threaten of relationships of leaders. Many leaders in the world were killed due to their powers in leadership such as:Hitler who was president of Germany through the second world war. When Hitler was leader he could change many things in his nation, but many people wasn’t satisfied with his policy,decisions and judgments, then someone killed him because he didn’t agree with Hitler. As I said being leader means facing many problems.

Being member gives you many benefits. You can work quietly, build yourself quickly and affect in people without any harmful matters. For examples: people who work apart within a team have an ability to create things, invents ideas and do everything can help their group. Look at Apple the popular company, its programmers help Apple to be once of the most successful company in the world. Besides, some leaders used to say honestly that their achievements were brought by some hands in the group. I mean hands which work under no stress.

As I demonstrated in the last two paragraphs, in the conclusion, I want to emphasize that everybody should not focus on leadership because it is not better always. They have to be aware from leadership risk and they have to know being leader doesn’t mean they must be very effective. Working apart could be much better for you.

thank you

TOEFL listening lectures: A university lecture by a professor of Social History (2)

Do you agree or disagree with the following statement?
It is better to be a member of a group than to be the leader of a group.
Use specific reasons and examples to support your answer.

Leadership is a skill some people have instinctively. Its great to be the leader but it doesn’t mean it’s best for you. I agree it is better to be a member of a group than the leader for a few reasons: When you are the leader relationships become threatened, and you can be effective without being the leader.

Always, everybody who has talent in leadership faces many problems with relationships. To be leader you have to decide many decisions. Deciding wrong is as possible as deciding true, so leaders should be outstanding, creative, careful and sharp to be at least safe from these problems that could be threaten of relationships of leaders. Many leaders in the world were killed due to their powers in leadership such as:Hitler who was president of Germany through the second world war. When Hitler was leader he could change many things in his nation, but many people wasn’t satisfied with his policy,decisions and judgments, then someone killed him because he didn’t agree with Hitler. As I said being leader means facing many problems.

Being member gives you many benefits. You can work quietly, build yourself quickly and affect in people without any harmful matters. For examples: people who work apart within a team have an ability to create things, invents ideas and do everything can help their group. Look at Apple the popular company, its programmers help Apple to be once of the most successful company in the world. Besides, some leaders used to say honestly that their achievements were brought by some hands in the group. I mean hands which work under no stress.

As I demonstrated in the last two paragraphs, in the conclusion, I want to emphasize that everybody should not focus on leadership because it is not better always. They have to be aware from leadership risk and they have to know being leader doesn’t mean they must be very effective. Working apart could be much better for you.

I ceased editing this work almost immediately. Fisal, you show great potential, but you are lacking in the ability to write in a proper manner. You really HAVE TO do more reading, and to to learn how to organise your opinions. You could be good, but you need guidance.

Kitos. 7/10