introduction

Hi, I’m Djin. I’m from Bulgaria. I was born and I live in Sofia. It is the capital. My native language is Bulgarian, but I also speak French, Russian and now study English. I am an architect. I work in a small private company. I am married and have one daughter. I also have a beautiful granddaughter. I love the arts, sports and travel. I love to ski and play tennis. Like the sea and mountains.

Hi, nice to meet you :slight_smile:

Hi Ania,
Nice to meet you, too:-)

it is pleased to meet you here,

Hi…This is Divya!I am new member of ESL.I am preparing for toefl and gre! I am looking forward to get some really good tips !

hi…m parri from india…m here to leran english …and u gyz are free to correct me…hope u will help me

Hi Parri, welcome to our forum. As Bev has already pointed out to you, we want our forum members to be surrounded by correct English so we are asking you to stick to basic spelling and punctuation rules. You can use this chat style language in other places. Many thanks.[YSaerTTEW443543]

TOEIC listening, question-response: Is the coffee included in the price on this menu?[YSaerTTEW443543]