and listen to omkolthom , then i start my car to go to my job ,my job take
about 30 minutes to arrive to the building ,my job is in technical support
department , so i have to go to the employees offices to check what is the
problem and then i try to fix it in their offices if the problem is hard i
have to take it to the workshop and fix the ,for example some times i sow
that the employee is bulge the printer to the wrong electricity power

please evaluate me so i can know what is my mistakes

Ok, I’m not an expert, but I do have some tips for you:

• Even if you’re practicing, try to always use Capital letters and punctuations when starting and finishing a sentence, respectively. This will improve your writing skills and will save you some time if you’re preparing for an international exam, where evaluators DO consider these mistakes as a serious problem.
  • “I will graduate next week” sounds kinda weird (at least for me). If you ask me, I’d use “I will get my bachelor’s degree next week”.
  • “I like to watch movies in MY free time”.

"i usually get up at ([color=red]about) 8:30 and [color=red]thefirst thing i do is [color=red]turn onthe radio

and [color=red]tun in to omkolthom [color=red]station?. [color=red]Then i start [color=red]the engine ofmy car to go to work ,[color=red]I take
about 30 minutes to arrive to the building [color=red].[color=red]I work in the technical support
department , so i have to go to the employees[color=red]’ offices to check [color=red]if there is a problemand then i try to fix it in their offices[color=red]. If the problem is hard[color=red], I
have to take it to the workshop and fix [color=red]it . For example, sometimes i [color=red]saw (or noticed)
that [color=red]an employee is bulge [color=red]I don’t know that word… I would use 'has pluged’the printer[color=red]'s power cord [color=red]into the wrong electricity power [color=red](you can use ‘outlet’, sounds better to me)".

Don’t forget to always use punctuation when needed. Keep working and good luck!.

BR,
Marco.