Internet increased access to information,How does this influence daily life

The widespread use of the internet has given people access to information on a level never experienced before. How does this increase in the availability of information influence life in today’s world?

Internet is one of the offspring of technological advancement. After the first use of internet in the late nineteenth century, day by day this use is increasing in many cases. I think among these uses, research and development is an important application. I feel this way for two reasons that I will explore in the following essay.
To begin with, internet has given the academia enormous and reliable access to the scientific knowledge more than ever before. Now a days researchers have access to the previous scientific information in a sophisticated way that is very useful for the effective advancement of the current research effort. For instance, one of my friend from genetics department once talking to me, he told that we research on the gene bank that consists of the all the previous the gene worked with and we need to work out the relationship among these genes to predict the behaviors and traits. Discovering this type of relationships greatly help the genetic engineering and this can be used in many cases e.g. rose of different colors. But before the introduction of internet we had great difficulty in assimilation of the gene data from different places. Now we easily can coordinate gene banks of different places and research better. So internet is book to us.

Secondly, learning and performance evaluation is easier for this internet. Now anyone can learn from internet since there are ample of resources and lectures from the renowned educator that can be easily used to train oneself well. Even there are several online examinations, like TOEFL,GRE,BRAINBENCH,ORACLE, ,administered globally. These evaluation tests help greatly to pave the way for better future. To cite an example one of my friend who got certified from Microsoft online examination cutting good figure salary with reasonable perks. Today I am even giving this TOEFL test that may help me in the long run. So internet has helped us a lot for personal development and finally human resource development.

To sum up, I find myself that increased accessibility of information, for internet, influencing today’s world by helping scientific discovery and educating.

Kindly evaluate my essay and please score it within 30.

TOEFL listening lectures: A university lecture by a professor in the College of Fine Arts

Hi Msi_g, I think you have done a pretty good job with this essay. Your content is good and I like your extended and detailed examples. You do have some grammar mistakes throughout and a few sentences that sound awkward and in some instances a little unclear. Overall, I would expect this to score about a 20-22.

Hi Luschen,
You have always been very helpful! You kindly reviewed two of my essays.
Could you just drop some lines,if you have time, as advice or where should I focus as you have already went through two pieces of my writings.

Thank you again for your help.