Interesting name: IbIbo (I build, I bond)

Hi I am shahzad I try to improve my english

I try tospeak daily 15 min. How much time require

A big hi to new comer

Hi Torsten,

Nice to here same something ery good. But it will be nice if you start teaching us both read & write in american action english which will be a great help for us. I m wating for your reply
minati

I use google, facebook and other sites but i have never used ICQ or IBIBO before. i don’t know anysite releated to this site

Hi Minati,

What exactly is ‘American action English’ and what does “I m wating” mean?[YSaerTTEW443543]

TOEIC listening, question-response: Could you tell me how to get to the Center Building?[YSaerTTEW443543]

i’m dilawar sayyad and i like this

Hello Torsten,

I’ve heard about ICQ, but never used it. It’s popular between young generation in my country. But I use Facebook, it helps me to get information about daily life of my friends.

These kind of social networks make us more social and close to each other.

not really

hi
I know many websites like netlog …makttob but in arabic
have a nice day
thank you

Hi
I know one intresting website that u can chat with other persons.
omegle.com/

Hi Respected Tor,
yes one more yhat Livemocha for English language its stands for live in on line mocha stands for moc practice o.k.
you are wrong that i am not Net worker but which i do on line that is very perfact and paticular in the sense of own interest.
Thanks foa all you keep me in your focus but i dont believe in “I”…
i dessolved MY I in mankind services and natural activities.
Regards.

How are you doing
I am from Kuwait. I hope that you guide me to a place as possible to send my son to learn English in Britain

I am on the Facebook , but I don’t know about IbIbo and ICQ . I would like to join it . Give me some more information.

Hi Torsten!
I haven’t heard about “IbIbo” before but I’m a user of websites such as “ICQ”, “Facebook” and some similar Russian ones “Одноклассники”, " Мой мир". I like all of them because being in Uzbekistan I can talk to my English friends on “Facebook”,make conversations with people from all over the world on “ICQ”, find and speak to my classmates and old friends of mine on Russian websites.
In additionally I want to say abot a new one “Mirtesen” which appeared less then a year ago. I don’t use it but some of my friends do.

Best regards
Lara

Hi Torsten

Sorry, I don't know but it would be interesting to learn more about them.Thanks.

Maritza.

Thank you so much information that you send me very useful, I now know the English language are good, and soon go to Britain.

Thanks to all again

Hi Torsten

I don't know but I want learn about this.Thanks

Maritza

Tnanks Dieqo 2000, I find this site very useful.

The first time I hear by this website “IbIbo”.