Instability and long loading-times

Dear Admins,

I registered a while ago and the forums were working fine and I was able to answer questions with no delays or errors. However, for the past 5-6 days pages have been loading extremely slow. When I try to post an answer, it usually never loads or eventually gives me an error. I have to re-open the page in a new tab and keep refreshing until I see that my answer has appeared.

It’s not just me as I see answers/topics being posted 3-4 times because the page is loading extremely slowly and people probably click the button 2-3 times.

Can you please fix this? It’s very frustrating as I cannot properly browse the forums or answer questions.

Thanks!

Dear Stoyan,

I’m very sorry for the ongoing technical difficulties. We have been working on them and hopefully the forum is going to be working fine soon. Many thanks for your patience. Torsten[YSaerTTEW443543]

TOEIC listening, question-response: How much interest does First Bank pay?[YSaerTTEW443543]

Hi, just wanted to add to this feeling. There are only a few times a day when it seems like I can grade essays and have them go through without a problem. I have lost all my corrections many times and it can be very frustrating.

When it happens to me, I click the back button in the browser and it brings me back to the text that I’ve typed.
Maybe it’ll help you avoid losing your typed corrections.

Yes OTS, thanks. But sometimes it won’t update at all, so I have to leave my window open with my text in it and work on something else. Invariably, I either forget about it and close my browser, or more likely, my kids get on the computer and close it.

Yeah, that’s a bummer, I’ll tell you that much.
And sometimes you try to open the site and it just won’t open, and then some error pops up (timeout errors and what not).
Here’s hoping everything will be set to rights in the near future :)))

Yeah, something needs to be done about this sooner rather than later, otherwise I see no future for the forums. The pages are too often unusable or just barely usable. The site would often appear to be non-functioning to a casual visitor.

Problems still continue for me :confused:

Torsten, what news on this? The site is impossibly frustrating to use. I’m giving up soon…

Hi Dozy, I know it’s frustrating to use the forum and I share your feelings. We are still working on the problem which is more complex than it seems. I’m sorry for the inconvenience.[YSaerTTEW443543]

TOEIC listening, question-response: Why can’t the project wait until Monday?[YSaerTTEW443543]

Hello, I am suffering this problem too and it’s very frustrating.

I hope it will be fixed soon.