Informal Letter

I want to post here my first work.

Dear Emre,

Thanks for your last letter. Sorry, I haven’t written you for a long time because of some problems in the university and applying for the job. Now I’m a free for writting. I’ve just come back from the holiday.

I went with my two friends to a cottage village that is a 100 km far from the city centr, Moscow. When we arrived to the place of distination, we were very amazed by local sights, it was beautiful everywhere.

But, the main surprize was in appearance of my former girlfriend with her husband, she married 2 months ago. She was my first and real love, I have ever felt. And in result I was depressed.

I was always in search, I wanted her to talk, to listen to, to look into her eyes, if it had happened i would have beem a happiest man in the world. Can you imagine, it had happened, I was thrilled. It was in the forest near the village, she was walking alone. She felt the same feelings like mine, I consider. Our eyes are met to each other, we were standing for a long time without saying any words, she was crying and when wanted to come and take her hands, she turned around and run away.
In the following day, early morning she left the cottage village with her husband.
Need I say anything about importance this meeting for me? i think, i needn’t.
In short I wasn’t enjoyed that holiday, it made me sad.

Anyway I must finish this letter because it is all i want to write you.
I hope that everything will be allright. I’m looking forward to hearing from you.

Take care,
Best wishes,
Alex

Dear Emre,

Thanks for your last letter. Sorry, I haven’t written you for a long time because of some problems in the university and applying for a job. Now I’m a free to write. I’ve just come back from a holiday.

I went with my two friends to a cottage village that is a 100 km from the city centre of Moscow. When we arrived at our destination, we were very amazed by the local sights; it was beautiful everywhere.

But, the main surprise was the appearance of my former girlfriend with her husband; she married 2 months ago. She was my first and real love, I have always felt, and as a result I was depressed.

I was always searching, I wanted her to talk to, to listen to, to look into her eyes; if it had happened, I would have been the happiest man in the world. Can you imagine? It happened; I was thrilled. It was in the forest near the village; she was walking alone. She felt the same feelings as mine, I think. Our eyes met; we stood for a long time without saying any words; she was crying, and when I wanted to come and take her hands, she turned around and ran away.
On the following day, in the early morning, she left the cottage village with her husband.
Need I say anything about the importance of this meeting for me? I think I needn’t.
In short I didn’t enjoy that holiday; it made me sad.

Anyway I must finish this letter because that is all I want to write you.
I hope that everything is alright. I’m looking forward to hearing from you.

Take care and best wishes,
Alex