Inexperience workers or experiences employees?

If you were an employer, which kind of worker would you prefer to hire: an inexperienced worker at a lower salary or an experienced worker at a higher salary? Use specific reasons and details to support your answer.

When it comes to employees, some people fall in line with employing cheaper rookies, whereas other people are in favor of hiring knowledgeable workers at a higher salary. Certainly, every organization needs both types of employees. However, were I to be an employer, I would prefer to employ highly-qualified personnel, despite the fact I would have to pay them more. The reasons are explained as follow.

To begin with, more experienced workers are well-paid, because they do not need so much training as inexperienced employees. They possess the know-how from their previous related jobs. They may have to take some training courses, so as to keep up-to-date in their areas of expertise; however, there is no need to coach them from the very beginning. Therefore, high-qualified workers cut down on expenses in the long run.

Secondly, skillful staff-members have been through some crises, so they are not afraid of doing all of what it is necessary to restore or improve the situation of the organization under uncertain circumstances. On the contrary, novices may feel panic when things do not go well in the company, and they will not be able to deal with critical problems as efficiently as more skilled workers.

Last but not least, as money issues are well-covered, experienced workers look for other satisfying things that make them keep on in the organization, such as a nicer working environment, recognition, flexible working hours or adaptable work-place, and so on. In contrast, inexperienced employees may probably want to leave the company, as long as they find out better-paying jobs.

In a nutshell, if I were an employer, I would rather hire skilful workers, instead of unskillful employees, although the former would deserve a higher remuneration than the latter. This is mainly because they do not require so much training; they are highly-capable of dealing with dramatically changing environments; and they may stay longer in the company, since they are not concerned about money, but other fulfilling things.

TOEFL listening lectures: How would the professor most probably categorize Shinto?

If you were an employer, which kind of worker would you prefer to hire: an inexperienced worker at a lower salary or an experienced worker at a higher salary? Use specific reasons and details to support your answer.

When it comes to employees, some people fall in line with employing cheaper rookies, whereas other people are in favor of hiring knowledgeable workers at a higher salary. Certainly, every organization needs both types of employees. However, were I to be an employer, I would prefer to employ highly-qualified personnel, despite the fact I would have to pay them more. The reasons are explained as follow.

To begin with, more experienced workers are well-paid, because they do not need so much training as inexperienced employees. They possess the know-how from their previous related jobs. They may have to take some training courses, so as to keep up-to-date in their areas of expertise; however, there is no need to coach them from the very beginning. Therefore, high-qualified workers cut down on expenses in the long run.

Secondly, skillful staff-members have been through some crises, so they are not afraid of doing all of what it is necessary to restore or improve the situation of the organization under uncertain circumstances. On the contrary, novices may feel panic when things do not go well in the company, and they will not be able to deal with critical problems as efficiently as more skilled workers.

Last but not least, as money issues are well-covered, experienced workers look for other satisfying things that make them keep on in the organization, such as a nicer working environment, recognition, flexible working hours or adaptable work-place, and so on. In contrast, inexperienced employees may probably want to leave the company, as long as they find better-paying jobs.

In a nutshell, if I were an employer, I would rather hire skilful workers, instead of unskillful employees, although the former would deserve a higher remuneration than the latter. This is mainly because they do not require so much training; they are highly-capable of dealing with dramatically changing environments; and they may stay longer in the company, since they are not concerned about money, but other fulfilling things.

Good Mil, very good.

Kitos. 10/10*****

You are really amazing writer.

Thanks a bunch, Kitos and Forzaali.

Forzaali, I hope you improve your writing as well.