In today's world, it is more important to work quickly and risk making mistakes

Hi Sir,
Can you evaluate this essay for me and give me some comment ? Thanks a lot.
TOPIC: In today’s world, it is more important to work quickly and risk making mistakes than to work slowly and make sure that everything is correct.
There are many different ways that people often use to deal with their tasks. While some people believe that working expeditiously is better than working slowly even though sometimes they can make some mistakes, others disagree with this opinion. From my point of view, I strongly believe that it is more crucial to working slowly and making sure that everything is done well than working quickly because of the importance of having good results and avoiding mistakes.

Firstly, the results of our work are more important than the time we need to complete this task. When you do a task, what other people first look at to judge your ability are your results. Thus, it is very necessary for you to make sure that all of things can be completed perfectly. For example, two years ago, all of students in my class had to complete a marketing project in one month. At that time, the professor also said that he would give some bonus point for the groups which could finish this project soon. Our group tried to complete our project quickly and showed our work for my professor in order to get good a good mark. However, we got into trouble because we had some mistakes in checking our data. As a result, all of members in our group received C grade for this project. This example shows you that it is more important to work slowly and ensure that everything is done well.

Secondly, when you work, you want to avoid as many possible mistakes as possible, so it is better for you to work slowly than quickly and carelessly. If you are just concern about the time for finishing your work, it is likely that you have to spend more efforts and time fixing your mistakes. For instance, Bill Gates, who is one of the richest people in the world and is the founder of Microsoft Corporation, have tried his best to introduce new products for every people. Some of his products had to be tested for a long time before they were sold in public because if there had any mistakes, his company would have been lost their fame and a lot of money to debug these mistakes as well. This example shows you the importance of avoiding mistakes when you dealt with your work.

In conclusion, I totally think that working slowly and ensure that your work is done correctly is more important than working quickly and making some mistakes. This is because you need to reach successful results and avoid as many mistakes as possible.