'in the way how your fellow said' vs 'in the same way as your fellow said'

1>.you can say this in the way how your fellow said.

2>.you can say this in the same way as your fellow said.

my friend told me the 1st sentence made no sence for native english speakers, i have no idea, please help! Thanks in advance

btw, did i ask this question in the right section? if not, i’m sorry, please bother mod to move it to the right one.

The first one makes no sense, and the second is not that much better. Just what are you trying to say?

sorry, my bad english always makes people speechless

I actually want to ask one of my friends to say it the way my other friends said it (in fact i’m not sure whether you can understand this sentence :D)

can anyone help me with this question?

Hi,

Look at this:

One of my friends said it the same way my other friends did. ??

Alan

Alan, would you please check your private message box?

Thank you very much, Alan :lol:

but I still have 2 questions!

No.1
what gets me now is whether i can place ‘in’ in front of ‘the same way’ or not? if not, why?

No.2
as for the 2nd sentence in the 1st post, if I change “said” with “did”, aka, “you can say this in the same way as your fellow did”. Does it make sense for native speakers? if not, why?

Hi dear Alan,
have you ever thought in giving us some english word roots, and structure, or send monthly in your newsletter, or even better to open a space in the site so we could check it out once in awhile. how about that ? or to make you work just once, suggest sites you trust and post them to us. does this one sounds better ?

but I still have 2 questions!

No.1
what gets me now is whether i can place ‘in’ in front of ‘the same way’ or not? if not, why?

No.2
as for the 2nd sentence in the 1st post, if I change “said” with “did”, aka, “you can say this in the same way as your fellow did”. Does it make sense for native speakers? if not, why?